- Joined
- May 18, 2006
- Messages
- 6,110
- Reaction score
- 1,288
- Country
-
In the anime you see no Puck at all. Not even in the first episode. So it was kinda a bit of a shock when I saw some fairy walking beside Guts.
actually he is mentioned in one episode. when Judeau is talking about a fairy he met that gave him some fairy dust. Just after Gutts becomes the 100 manslayer.ibra87 said:In the anime you see no Puck at all. Not even in the first episode. So it was kinda a bit of a shock when I saw some fairy walking beside Guts.
or.. you could make another account.. :P (Though I think it's cheating according to the site rules, oh well. Berserk worth it :P )AlbatorBis said:Are you talking about real-life money, or just some internet virtual currencies? I'ld like to know, because if somebody is getting money off our releases, then they certainly didn't ask for it.
If you pay for releases, you're being ripped off!
That was a funny post. But that's what I didn't like about the anime. That and as Jabbs said, they did take a lot of good stuff out.ibra87 said:In the anime you see no Puck at all. Not even in the first episode. So it was kinda a bit of a shock when I saw some fairy walking beside Guts.