- Joined
- Aug 2, 2015
- Messages
- 2,335
- Reaction score
- 3,740
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Was this whole merging with a tree ever explained, or speculation? Just because Makarov had a heart condition doesn't mean Hades does. The loss of his stopped him from being able to regenerate, but it didn't give him a heart attack.
Wall has stuff like his railgun and fire blasts, which should be able to effect the MBPs. If not, Bloodman can interact with magic barrier particles. As far as Macro goes I still don't think that it would work against Spriggan level opponent, but if it does Bloodman's own should be able to override it.
I can accept that the 9dg have the potential to win if they manage to blitz Neinhart before he summons a Historia. Maybe they can pull it off against a non-enhanced Neinhart. However, the enhanced version has those winds that can give some pretty nasty cuts and is immune to Brandish's magic.
The tree merging is just my speculation based on his physical appearance and aging. I assumed that, while Warrod was trying to populate the deserts he travelled across with trees and forests, the excessive use of his magic caused him to merge with nature.
For Hades, the way I saw it, his heart was a source of life support. So while it gave him power and the ability to regenerate, destroying it would cause his body's condition to go in the exact opposite way.
I don't think the 9 Demon Gates as a collective group are far apart from arguably the weakest Spriggan. It's only been one year since most of the DGs were killed in Tartaros, and they were the strongest opposing force at the time.
Last edited:

