- Joined
- Aug 31, 2007
- Messages
- 1,367
- Reaction score
- 677
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I started this thread with the sole purpose of writing down all different Nen abilities, that we have seen so far. If you guys remember some other ability then feel free to post in here. Here I go.
Kurapica's Emperor Time:
Activates when his pupils turn scarlet, once in this state he changes his Nen category and belongs to the specializiation group. In that state Kurapica can use 100% of any Nen category that he wishes! In addition he can catch any member of the Genei Ryodan with his Chain Jail: any member of the Genei Ryodan will be in a Zetsu state and can't escape. But his other ability, Judgement Chain: allows him to put a condition on his opponent, it works like that, he places his chain in the heart of his opponent, when the conditions isn't fulfilled then the chain pierces the heart of his opponent without fail. These two chains can only be used exclusively against any member of the Genei Ryodan in case Kurapica uses it against an ordinary foe he will die himself because he placed his Judgement Chain in his own heart!!
In case I made a mistake feel free to point it out because I didn't re-read the whole manga, yet.
I know I'm lazy, so what. 
Kurapica's Emperor Time:
Activates when his pupils turn scarlet, once in this state he changes his Nen category and belongs to the specializiation group. In that state Kurapica can use 100% of any Nen category that he wishes! In addition he can catch any member of the Genei Ryodan with his Chain Jail: any member of the Genei Ryodan will be in a Zetsu state and can't escape. But his other ability, Judgement Chain: allows him to put a condition on his opponent, it works like that, he places his chain in the heart of his opponent, when the conditions isn't fulfilled then the chain pierces the heart of his opponent without fail. These two chains can only be used exclusively against any member of the Genei Ryodan in case Kurapica uses it against an ordinary foe he will die himself because he placed his Judgement Chain in his own heart!!
In case I made a mistake feel free to point it out because I didn't re-read the whole manga, yet.
I know I'm lazy, so what. 