- Joined
- Apr 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,294
- Reaction score
- 815
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well it’s Friday night and the feelings right… lol the song just popped into my head. Last week we were left with a epic last page, Kakashi looking into the eyes of deva pain as he lunched a nail towards him, hidden in darkness what seemed to be blood. Well waiting for this chapter was really something early as well, but unluckily for me, swamped in school work I hadn’t had much time to ponder this week. So here it is my Naruto chapter 424 Review… Determination!
Well the chapter doesn’t continue with the high tension of last week’s chapter, which is probably for the best, I guess writing and drawing out kakashi avoiding the attack would have been a bit anticlimactic to what was coming up later in the chapter. So having the scene of the many injured with tsunade’s summoning doing their job using tsunade’s chakra to heal the injured is a nice subsitute, the chakra flowing out of this women is seriously large, flowing like and upside down waterfall. I admit I kinda got my hopes up, when she said she would give some of her chakra to katsuyu I thought that meant she would give it directly then go of and fight, so seeing her sending a constant stream was a bit disappointing for me, but with 6 different bodies scattered around I guess this is the best move until the bodies collectively attack her directly.
Danzou managed to escape to his underground root, his plans aren’t only just for Konoha and Naruto’s safety. I actually thought he would be helping konoha with his anbu when he decided not to bring naruto back, but I was wrong.
Kishi’s been giving us constant small glimpses of major damaged caused by pain his bodies, and this anbu guy says it all, even if they don’t get naruto, what’s the point if the village and people are gone? That statement does more than say konoha’s gonna be majorly handicapped. Can it be that 6 bodies, and paper girl, really single handily destroy and entire village, let alone Konoha? I think we will be in for a major shock when we see the full scene of konoha (hopefully on a double spread) of the damage done by this attack. Naruto seeing this, I just can’t imagine how this will change naruto as a character, but all I can see and hope comes out of all this the next ninja war, with naruto becoming a legend across the world.
Hehehe, he's finally getting his chance to become the next hokage, why he didn’t step up after the 3rd’s death well only kishi could answer that (plot hole I guess). He talks so much about sacrifice but if he thinks’ he’s of the standard of hokage why is he hiding in a hole waiting for Pain to rampage the village he, should and would be protecting with his life as a hokage. Danzou selfishness and pride seems so sickening, but I don’t think he’s accounted for one thing. Sasuke… Now I hated sasuke’s, I want to get revenge on konoha cry. Thankfully he went into detail opening up to the world that he really was after those responsible for his clan’s death. Danzou might as well be top of that list. If he does manage to be named the next hokage I hope that’s when sasuke’s rears his head to deliver some justice to this crazy old man.
Last time we saw ino’s father he had just gotten through the masses of doors in place to stop information being extracting from the enemy, looking at these guys work away at his brain, I understand why anbu are sent to capiture and destroy rogue ninja’s from their villages, I also get why there's a black market for those who want to get information on their enemy villages.
We were so lucky to get a page of useless flashback of this caught rain ninja, ah well I guess that’s why manga writers need breaks (I guess I’d rather those kinda pages filled with naruto training or something important). But well after the unneeded flashback ino’s father gets to the good parts.
Well the others seemed to be on a lower level compared to ino’s dad. He’s already brought us to the juicy details. Well we knew from jiraya that all the people pain were using were of his defeated past enemies, so it’s confirmed he uses dead bodies and from how these two talk, I can’t help but think there’s a fleet of dead pain bodies ready and waiting on command. All seemingly collected on a regular basis and placed in the home of pain. Just as konan says to bring in the next one, we cut to the wrecked ashura pain and a suprising scene of events.
Well again time seems to have passed. Kakashi’s pictured still, while chouji is left crying as his father is dead and he believes kakashi is dead too. Seriously though, why kill of chouji’s father, that guy was part of the ino shika chouji older generation team, its like killing chouji himself.
Now when it came to jiraiya we were told and saw for ourselves that the pain bodies seemingly had only one ability each, but Deva pain is the one exception, I can see why nagato gave his best mate the status of Deva, he can make it rain, he can repel all attacks, he can suck you in, and now probably not his last technique… He can fly; no wonder he thinks he’s a god.
Kishi left this page with kakashi just hunched on the ground unmoved. Well judging from deva pain’s reaction, kakashi is out for the count, and chouji being alive isn’t of much concern to him.
Well after what seems to be the death of 4 unnamed shinobi and chouji’s father, animal pain and the soul reaper (human pain) seemed to have arrived, as what I believe to be the interrogation building. I guess pain sensed what ino’s father was doing, don’t tell me that it’s ino vs soul reaper, with ino going to join his friend. I don’t think Ino could hack loosing another important person in her life.
I just look at their background and I just have this feeling, no area in konoha will be safe. The two of these guys especially animal pain will completely trash this entire area, but ino seeing animal pain maybe the last piece needed. I find it interesting that the two have linked together. First deva and ashura and now animal and human pains, I guess after ashura getting so badly damaged pain doesn’t want to loose anymore bodies uselessly, but with kakashi down I don’t think pain has much to worry about.
Well we can see were the blood we saw in the last page of last weeks chapter came from. Kakashi’s got blood streaming down his face, but one thing that was for sure, that last attack wouldn’t be the one to kill one of our favourite heroes. Well I was wrong seems like kakashi did bit of acting, (and didn't get stabbed in the eye) hoping either deva pain would leave, (well fly away) thinking he had won, or that deva pain would get close enough to kill. To me it’s far luckier for kakashi that he flew away.
Well the exhausted kakashi, seemingly unable to move commands chouji who's surprised to see kakashi alive, to go and deliver all the information they had gathered on pain to tsunade. I don’t get why chouji is calling kakashi master kakashi, I know they add that revenge for asuma thing going on but the two don’t seem to have had much interaction in the story as a whole. Well as the two think they are relatively safe from danger there comes ashura pain with his missiles, seriously, why won’t he go down. He can barely move yet he still could fire a missile at chouji, also him seeing all this, wouldn’t deva pain just fly back to really finish the job.
Kakashi seeing this makes his last words. Knowing that saving chouji, who for some reason thinks he can out run a missile (no wonder his father died), will leaving him out of chakra and dead.
I love this scene, kakashi using the Ms, his last technique; I always said kakashi couldn’t die until he used his one last secret technique his MS, and I can’t help but think all that way back yo kakashi teaching sasuke chidori. Reach your chakra limited and force a technique the only thing left for you is death. This statement never seemed to the apply to the story, I sincerely hope kishi hasn’t decided kakashi will be the first and probably last one to be die for this reason, seriously.
Overall rating
8 Out of 10 a nice chapter looking forward to the next
Prediction
I still don’t think Kakashi will die, one of the slugs will make it to him (I hope), but I think we may have a wait on our hands as kishi may not want to reveal his death or survival so quickly. I seriously can’t imagine kishi will choose now to kill someone of running out of chakra.
I think the next one on the death list is shizune and ino's father with sakura witnessing it.
Hope you guys enjoyed my review sorry for the late release of it
It's great to read your coments and views so post to your hearts content, no spam tho ^__--
Tsunade healing the Masses!
Well the chapter doesn’t continue with the high tension of last week’s chapter, which is probably for the best, I guess writing and drawing out kakashi avoiding the attack would have been a bit anticlimactic to what was coming up later in the chapter. So having the scene of the many injured with tsunade’s summoning doing their job using tsunade’s chakra to heal the injured is a nice subsitute, the chakra flowing out of this women is seriously large, flowing like and upside down waterfall. I admit I kinda got my hopes up, when she said she would give some of her chakra to katsuyu I thought that meant she would give it directly then go of and fight, so seeing her sending a constant stream was a bit disappointing for me, but with 6 different bodies scattered around I guess this is the best move until the bodies collectively attack her directly.
Danzou managed to escape to his underground root, his plans aren’t only just for Konoha and Naruto’s safety. I actually thought he would be helping konoha with his anbu when he decided not to bring naruto back, but I was wrong.
Kishi’s been giving us constant small glimpses of major damaged caused by pain his bodies, and this anbu guy says it all, even if they don’t get naruto, what’s the point if the village and people are gone? That statement does more than say konoha’s gonna be majorly handicapped. Can it be that 6 bodies, and paper girl, really single handily destroy and entire village, let alone Konoha? I think we will be in for a major shock when we see the full scene of konoha (hopefully on a double spread) of the damage done by this attack. Naruto seeing this, I just can’t imagine how this will change naruto as a character, but all I can see and hope comes out of all this the next ninja war, with naruto becoming a legend across the world.
I don’t think So!
Hehehe, he's finally getting his chance to become the next hokage, why he didn’t step up after the 3rd’s death well only kishi could answer that (plot hole I guess). He talks so much about sacrifice but if he thinks’ he’s of the standard of hokage why is he hiding in a hole waiting for Pain to rampage the village he, should and would be protecting with his life as a hokage. Danzou selfishness and pride seems so sickening, but I don’t think he’s accounted for one thing. Sasuke… Now I hated sasuke’s, I want to get revenge on konoha cry. Thankfully he went into detail opening up to the world that he really was after those responsible for his clan’s death. Danzou might as well be top of that list. If he does manage to be named the next hokage I hope that’s when sasuke’s rears his head to deliver some justice to this crazy old man.
Talking about Getting inside someone’s head
Last time we saw ino’s father he had just gotten through the masses of doors in place to stop information being extracting from the enemy, looking at these guys work away at his brain, I understand why anbu are sent to capiture and destroy rogue ninja’s from their villages, I also get why there's a black market for those who want to get information on their enemy villages.
We were so lucky to get a page of useless flashback of this caught rain ninja, ah well I guess that’s why manga writers need breaks (I guess I’d rather those kinda pages filled with naruto training or something important). But well after the unneeded flashback ino’s father gets to the good parts.
Pain lives in a… Graveyard
Well the others seemed to be on a lower level compared to ino’s dad. He’s already brought us to the juicy details. Well we knew from jiraya that all the people pain were using were of his defeated past enemies, so it’s confirmed he uses dead bodies and from how these two talk, I can’t help but think there’s a fleet of dead pain bodies ready and waiting on command. All seemingly collected on a regular basis and placed in the home of pain. Just as konan says to bring in the next one, we cut to the wrecked ashura pain and a suprising scene of events.
There’s nothing Deva Pain can’t do
Well again time seems to have passed. Kakashi’s pictured still, while chouji is left crying as his father is dead and he believes kakashi is dead too. Seriously though, why kill of chouji’s father, that guy was part of the ino shika chouji older generation team, its like killing chouji himself.
Rest in peace Chouji’s dad!
Now when it came to jiraiya we were told and saw for ourselves that the pain bodies seemingly had only one ability each, but Deva pain is the one exception, I can see why nagato gave his best mate the status of Deva, he can make it rain, he can repel all attacks, he can suck you in, and now probably not his last technique… He can fly; no wonder he thinks he’s a god.
Kishi left this page with kakashi just hunched on the ground unmoved. Well judging from deva pain’s reaction, kakashi is out for the count, and chouji being alive isn’t of much concern to him.
Animal and Human Pain are making their way
Well after what seems to be the death of 4 unnamed shinobi and chouji’s father, animal pain and the soul reaper (human pain) seemed to have arrived, as what I believe to be the interrogation building. I guess pain sensed what ino’s father was doing, don’t tell me that it’s ino vs soul reaper, with ino going to join his friend. I don’t think Ino could hack loosing another important person in her life.
I just look at their background and I just have this feeling, no area in konoha will be safe. The two of these guys especially animal pain will completely trash this entire area, but ino seeing animal pain maybe the last piece needed. I find it interesting that the two have linked together. First deva and ashura and now animal and human pains, I guess after ashura getting so badly damaged pain doesn’t want to loose anymore bodies uselessly, but with kakashi down I don’t think pain has much to worry about.
As expected
Well we can see were the blood we saw in the last page of last weeks chapter came from. Kakashi’s got blood streaming down his face, but one thing that was for sure, that last attack wouldn’t be the one to kill one of our favourite heroes. Well I was wrong seems like kakashi did bit of acting, (and didn't get stabbed in the eye) hoping either deva pain would leave, (well fly away) thinking he had won, or that deva pain would get close enough to kill. To me it’s far luckier for kakashi that he flew away.
Well the exhausted kakashi, seemingly unable to move commands chouji who's surprised to see kakashi alive, to go and deliver all the information they had gathered on pain to tsunade. I don’t get why chouji is calling kakashi master kakashi, I know they add that revenge for asuma thing going on but the two don’t seem to have had much interaction in the story as a whole. Well as the two think they are relatively safe from danger there comes ashura pain with his missiles, seriously, why won’t he go down. He can barely move yet he still could fire a missile at chouji, also him seeing all this, wouldn’t deva pain just fly back to really finish the job.
Kakashi seeing this makes his last words. Knowing that saving chouji, who for some reason thinks he can out run a missile (no wonder his father died), will leaving him out of chakra and dead.
Another die’s for fat man chouji
I love this scene, kakashi using the Ms, his last technique; I always said kakashi couldn’t die until he used his one last secret technique his MS, and I can’t help but think all that way back yo kakashi teaching sasuke chidori. Reach your chakra limited and force a technique the only thing left for you is death. This statement never seemed to the apply to the story, I sincerely hope kishi hasn’t decided kakashi will be the first and probably last one to be die for this reason, seriously.
Overall rating
8 Out of 10 a nice chapter looking forward to the next
Prediction
I still don’t think Kakashi will die, one of the slugs will make it to him (I hope), but I think we may have a wait on our hands as kishi may not want to reveal his death or survival so quickly. I seriously can’t imagine kishi will choose now to kill someone of running out of chakra.
I think the next one on the death list is shizune and ino's father with sakura witnessing it.
Hope you guys enjoyed my review sorry for the late release of it
It's great to read your coments and views so post to your hearts content, no spam tho ^__--