- Joined
- Apr 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,294
- Reaction score
- 815
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well sorry for the wait guys but I’ve had many things going on, one of which was my computer exploding a few weeks back, so this is my first review on this new computer hehe (how exciting lol). Also again I had a run of mock exams so just been swamped with work and revision, yes I have decided to take my school work more seriously :P. Well enough of my reasons time for this chapter review and wow is it a great chapter. A string of great chapters being released have truly changed the outcome of this fight from what I was expecting. Well with no further introduction here it is my naruto chapter 437 review hope you guys enjoy.
As some people may have heard me say pain’s peace seems far more worse than the peace the ninja world has now, and I came to a conclusion that pain only wants peace once he has his revenge, not being able to forgive the people who inflicted pain on him is only going to create a cycle of constant revenge and hatred with peace intervals, probably only due to no one being able to fight, this would obviously continue until the ninja world became nothing but a empty wasteland with few humans remaining.
So the chapter starts with the faces behind this crazy plan, Deva pain controlled by nagato, who if I may say so looks close to death to me. Though the idea of a world were people truly understand each other (without the pain) may in itself be harder to achieve than nagato’s way, its not impossible, in my opinion nagato is blinded by his pain and the only way he thinks people can understand each other is by inflicting pain.
Note his plan involves people understanding each other by pain yet he says people understanding each other is impossible? Seems like someone’s a bit confused on what they are trying to achieve... or maybe he doesn't care for peace and wants everyone to suffer the way he did. The way he goads naruto telling him all he can do is talk, I guess pain’s calm self is getting a bit agitated as Hinita watches on. Complaining that naruto himself has no proof as to what he can do, but let me say Naruto throughout the story has done this, himself with gaara, himself with neji, he’s made these two people understand and change for the better, to us as the reader we’ve seen the proof, and maybe naruto will do the same to you nagato (and get you to eat meal or two lol).
With Ino’s father revealing his theory as to nagato’s location the mission is set... searching the highest points in and around konoha (well mainly around considering in konoha is a giant crater) to find Nagato. Using Tsunade’s summoned slug to spread the news. I just have to say in a quick note, we know naruto is going to rampage how lucky it will be that everyone who can still move will be further away, as they go searching for nagato instead of watching naruto, reducing the possible damage naruto could do to the remaining villagers in 6 tail mode. Shikimaru being left remaining is a worry because I don’t want him to get killed in his immobile state.
Now it’s been a while since we last saw team gai and I’ll be keeping this one nice and simple. Gamabunta was thrown a few hundred metres away from konoha. Now if its only now that neji can see gamabunta then that means they are even further away from konoha than gamabunta’s current location, these guys won’t be interfering with the fight but they may very well see naruto in his beast mode (if things go the way I see them). Anyone remember when neji last saw gamabunta? Because I don’t remember him ever seeing jiraya summon the guy.
Ah well may not being seeing his dynamic entry but we still got this hehehe
Well after sending ma flying backwards after her mini outburst hinata comes out from the rubble attacking deva pain from behind. How deva dodged I don’t know, because honestly this attack seems very silent and there aren’t any other pain bodies to see her coming so how did he know to turn back and dodge? Well with ma unconscious (not dead), it’s up to hinata to protect the now pinned to the ground naruto.
Hinata’s expression and words of defiance was just awesome and moving, of course naruto’s shocked by her appearance considering he had ordered all of konoha’s ninja’s to stay back and not get in the way (though as soon as they saw naruto pinned I’m surprised no one else appeared while pain was giving his speech).
Wow talk about out of the blue, as great as this is for hinata naruto fans, I couldn’t help but think this was some hinata fan girl/boy fanfict. Her appearance fair enough but revealing her true feelings for him like this makes me think her life chances are on the death side if you get what I mean.
I’m just hoping this isn’t kishi’s final idea on developing hinata before he killed her off because that would be just wrong in my eyes. I’ve not had any great feelings about hinata character, but developing and killing her within 2-4 pages is not on for any character even giving her the flashback.
Though she is yet another bit of proof of naruto’s effect on people making them change for the better. Who would have thought it, the girl who would blush and faint if naruto even spoke to her, would then come out announcing her love and willingness to die for her man. Though I believe this to be out of the blue I did find her speech to be quite touching and I was as shocked as naruto when she said “I love you”
Lol pain’s final statement had me thinking of star wars, but how right he was, as it lead to naruto going kyuubi mode. But the way Pain allegedly killed hinata makes me think she’s not dead. Again pain gives a little more information about his life.
How sad it is that his parents were killed by konoha ninja’ like that(it must have been Oro). Anyone still think the nuking of konoha’s village wasn’t partly due to tsunade saying they had suffered enough? Now it makes sense why he went to such extremes, but the way his eyes looked just before stabbing hinata... I can’t help but think he hesitated and maybe either missed her vital organs, or purposely made it look like he killed her rather than actually doing so.
I can’t believe kishi decided to kill of one of the rookie 9 in such a way with no real pre development. In fact his whole story in part two has been about the new generation taking over from the old, and with the death of shizune did hinata really need to die? To me the answer is no, and again why I believe kishi’s hidden her alleged death from view, it was just a simple plot device that would make naruto do this.
Again as I said above I think hinata’s alleged death was the best and probably the only way to get naruto to do this, he could have used sakura but I guess that’s the option he used only kishi knows why. But the effect is clear kishi has done this to bring the 9tails into the battle, which I’m not pleased about right now. Also with this transformation naruto’s cape was destroyed, god damn it why the hell did kishi do that, that cape was an innocent new member to the show yet kishi heartlessly threw the little red guy away for the new old more powerful red cloak of the kyuubi lol. Ah well I’m hoping kishi did that because he wanted to change the colour of the cape naruto was wearing… hopefully. :P
But with that, where kishi is going with this is anyone’s guess, naruto still has one kage bunshin left in Frog Mountain, and with it being so far away I’m sure it’s not feeling the effects of naruto’s transformation, also ma should still be able to reverse summon the clone when she awakes. But if kishi doesn’t plan on using that clone well this could be the point where naruto gets controls over the beast within… but with his current mental state I wouldn’t blame him if he let the 9tails just rampage until deva is killed. Or is he planning for someone else to interfere? at 4 tail mode we know for sure yamato can still suppress naruto plus we haven't seen the guy for so long now.
But what can he still do so against a 6tail naruto?
Naruto going so quickly into 6 tails could be due to his recent frs training and sage mode training, better controlling handelling of his chakra, also with nagato interfering which with his chakra it probably had an effect on naruto supressing the beast, which meant naruto staying calm was the only way naruto wouldn’t go kyuubi as he did now. His 6 tail form seems just like his 4 tails transformation but with 2 differences. For one he has 6 tails lol but the main change is the skeleton being formed from the chakra. As I said in true sensei’s review i think the skeleton is forming as a support skeleton for the full transformation you can see how big that spine is compared to naruto’s body, think about the Bee, his body was inside the body of the 8tails, the 8tails chakra seemed to turn into flesh to form that final transformation which was huge maybe that’s what happening for naruto right now and the skelton is for the final transformation if naruto went fully 9tails.
Naruto’s pain is great, and no one can say he isn’t justified in being blind with rage, the women he failed to fully acknowledge just pledged her love for naruto and supposedly died for him, Naruto’s sensei’s have been killed by this guy. I just hope naruto will overcome this and regain control to finish this fight as a sage rather than a beast.
Overall rating
9 out of 10
Such a moving chapter, would have been perfect if hinata’s appearance seemed less for plot purpose to make naruto transform a bit like krillen’s death making goku turn ssj.
Prediction
I won’t predict the next chapter as I got way too many ideas and none of them can be called my ideal prediction
But with this appearance has definitely got me thinking a bee and naruto meeting is inevitable
Well I’m back and I hope you enjoyed the review, yeah I can’t be doing the new flasher types like the new reviewers and I can’t make my reviews as short as others can but meh this is the review style I’m sticking too and I hope you guys can still enjoy it.
If you want to criticise after my outburst last week go ahead xD but make it constructive rather than useless
. Well thanks for reading.
Pain see’s "his" peace
As some people may have heard me say pain’s peace seems far more worse than the peace the ninja world has now, and I came to a conclusion that pain only wants peace once he has his revenge, not being able to forgive the people who inflicted pain on him is only going to create a cycle of constant revenge and hatred with peace intervals, probably only due to no one being able to fight, this would obviously continue until the ninja world became nothing but a empty wasteland with few humans remaining.
So the chapter starts with the faces behind this crazy plan, Deva pain controlled by nagato, who if I may say so looks close to death to me. Though the idea of a world were people truly understand each other (without the pain) may in itself be harder to achieve than nagato’s way, its not impossible, in my opinion nagato is blinded by his pain and the only way he thinks people can understand each other is by inflicting pain.
Note his plan involves people understanding each other by pain yet he says people understanding each other is impossible? Seems like someone’s a bit confused on what they are trying to achieve... or maybe he doesn't care for peace and wants everyone to suffer the way he did. The way he goads naruto telling him all he can do is talk, I guess pain’s calm self is getting a bit agitated as Hinita watches on. Complaining that naruto himself has no proof as to what he can do, but let me say Naruto throughout the story has done this, himself with gaara, himself with neji, he’s made these two people understand and change for the better, to us as the reader we’ve seen the proof, and maybe naruto will do the same to you nagato (and get you to eat meal or two lol).
Mission launched: Finding Nagato
With Ino’s father revealing his theory as to nagato’s location the mission is set... searching the highest points in and around konoha (well mainly around considering in konoha is a giant crater) to find Nagato. Using Tsunade’s summoned slug to spread the news. I just have to say in a quick note, we know naruto is going to rampage how lucky it will be that everyone who can still move will be further away, as they go searching for nagato instead of watching naruto, reducing the possible damage naruto could do to the remaining villagers in 6 tail mode. Shikimaru being left remaining is a worry because I don’t want him to get killed in his immobile state.
So much for a dynamic entry
Now it’s been a while since we last saw team gai and I’ll be keeping this one nice and simple. Gamabunta was thrown a few hundred metres away from konoha. Now if its only now that neji can see gamabunta then that means they are even further away from konoha than gamabunta’s current location, these guys won’t be interfering with the fight but they may very well see naruto in his beast mode (if things go the way I see them). Anyone remember when neji last saw gamabunta? Because I don’t remember him ever seeing jiraya summon the guy.
Ah well may not being seeing his dynamic entry but we still got this hehehe

Hinata style… dynamic ENTRY
Well after sending ma flying backwards after her mini outburst hinata comes out from the rubble attacking deva pain from behind. How deva dodged I don’t know, because honestly this attack seems very silent and there aren’t any other pain bodies to see her coming so how did he know to turn back and dodge? Well with ma unconscious (not dead), it’s up to hinata to protect the now pinned to the ground naruto.
Hinata’s expression and words of defiance was just awesome and moving, of course naruto’s shocked by her appearance considering he had ordered all of konoha’s ninja’s to stay back and not get in the way (though as soon as they saw naruto pinned I’m surprised no one else appeared while pain was giving his speech).
Hinata’s Resolve
Wow talk about out of the blue, as great as this is for hinata naruto fans, I couldn’t help but think this was some hinata fan girl/boy fanfict. Her appearance fair enough but revealing her true feelings for him like this makes me think her life chances are on the death side if you get what I mean.
I’m just hoping this isn’t kishi’s final idea on developing hinata before he killed her off because that would be just wrong in my eyes. I’ve not had any great feelings about hinata character, but developing and killing her within 2-4 pages is not on for any character even giving her the flashback.
Though she is yet another bit of proof of naruto’s effect on people making them change for the better. Who would have thought it, the girl who would blush and faint if naruto even spoke to her, would then come out announcing her love and willingness to die for her man. Though I believe this to be out of the blue I did find her speech to be quite touching and I was as shocked as naruto when she said “I love you”
And hatred leads to the DARK SIDE
Lol pain’s final statement had me thinking of star wars, but how right he was, as it lead to naruto going kyuubi mode. But the way Pain allegedly killed hinata makes me think she’s not dead. Again pain gives a little more information about his life.
How sad it is that his parents were killed by konoha ninja’ like that(it must have been Oro). Anyone still think the nuking of konoha’s village wasn’t partly due to tsunade saying they had suffered enough? Now it makes sense why he went to such extremes, but the way his eyes looked just before stabbing hinata... I can’t help but think he hesitated and maybe either missed her vital organs, or purposely made it look like he killed her rather than actually doing so.
I can’t believe kishi decided to kill of one of the rookie 9 in such a way with no real pre development. In fact his whole story in part two has been about the new generation taking over from the old, and with the death of shizune did hinata really need to die? To me the answer is no, and again why I believe kishi’s hidden her alleged death from view, it was just a simple plot device that would make naruto do this.
Really pain… what do you think?
Again as I said above I think hinata’s alleged death was the best and probably the only way to get naruto to do this, he could have used sakura but I guess that’s the option he used only kishi knows why. But the effect is clear kishi has done this to bring the 9tails into the battle, which I’m not pleased about right now. Also with this transformation naruto’s cape was destroyed, god damn it why the hell did kishi do that, that cape was an innocent new member to the show yet kishi heartlessly threw the little red guy away for the new old more powerful red cloak of the kyuubi lol. Ah well I’m hoping kishi did that because he wanted to change the colour of the cape naruto was wearing… hopefully. :P
But with that, where kishi is going with this is anyone’s guess, naruto still has one kage bunshin left in Frog Mountain, and with it being so far away I’m sure it’s not feeling the effects of naruto’s transformation, also ma should still be able to reverse summon the clone when she awakes. But if kishi doesn’t plan on using that clone well this could be the point where naruto gets controls over the beast within… but with his current mental state I wouldn’t blame him if he let the 9tails just rampage until deva is killed. Or is he planning for someone else to interfere? at 4 tail mode we know for sure yamato can still suppress naruto plus we haven't seen the guy for so long now.
But what can he still do so against a 6tail naruto?
Kyuubi’s turn
Naruto going so quickly into 6 tails could be due to his recent frs training and sage mode training, better controlling handelling of his chakra, also with nagato interfering which with his chakra it probably had an effect on naruto supressing the beast, which meant naruto staying calm was the only way naruto wouldn’t go kyuubi as he did now. His 6 tail form seems just like his 4 tails transformation but with 2 differences. For one he has 6 tails lol but the main change is the skeleton being formed from the chakra. As I said in true sensei’s review i think the skeleton is forming as a support skeleton for the full transformation you can see how big that spine is compared to naruto’s body, think about the Bee, his body was inside the body of the 8tails, the 8tails chakra seemed to turn into flesh to form that final transformation which was huge maybe that’s what happening for naruto right now and the skelton is for the final transformation if naruto went fully 9tails.
Naruto’s pain is great, and no one can say he isn’t justified in being blind with rage, the women he failed to fully acknowledge just pledged her love for naruto and supposedly died for him, Naruto’s sensei’s have been killed by this guy. I just hope naruto will overcome this and regain control to finish this fight as a sage rather than a beast.
Overall rating
9 out of 10
Such a moving chapter, would have been perfect if hinata’s appearance seemed less for plot purpose to make naruto transform a bit like krillen’s death making goku turn ssj.
Prediction
I won’t predict the next chapter as I got way too many ideas and none of them can be called my ideal prediction
But with this appearance has definitely got me thinking a bee and naruto meeting is inevitable
Well I’m back and I hope you enjoyed the review, yeah I can’t be doing the new flasher types like the new reviewers and I can’t make my reviews as short as others can but meh this is the review style I’m sticking too and I hope you guys can still enjoy it.
If you want to criticise after my outburst last week go ahead xD but make it constructive rather than useless
. Well thanks for reading.
Last edited: