- Joined
- Apr 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,294
- Reaction score
- 815
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Lol posted under 411 instead of 511 my bad
One piece 511 Review
Well I just recently started writing reviews for naruto and since one piece is my favourite manga
Well one piece I’ve always found that pretty much everything, every single page is full of things to write about and this chapter is one of those so I’ll post links instead of cut outs.
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page001.html
You can see that pirate picked the wrong island to attack by Lucci with kalifa walking behind in the distance probably watching over him, I think she’s a bit worried about him still not fully recovered from injury, but against these pirates she shouldn’t be, but I just noticed the staff of the guy who can’t die hitting a pirate right of lucci so more than one of the cp9 are with lucci.
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page002.html
well the fights over. Zoro, luffy and sanji are all tired after their fights, but truly in my opinion I have no clue on why sanji is tired. Luffy and Zoro fair enough, gears are tiring and luffy used them just before kuma and on kuma repetitively. Zoro as well all know is still suffering from the original damage he took back on tb arc. But the other strawhats shouldn’t be that far tired maybe franky with his cola limitations
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page003.html
Now the story is getting a bit more on the pessimistic side, I say this due to the comments of the strawhats, they are now realising that their opponents are stronger and that they can’t attack head on as they are used to especially in the style of fighting they use. This reminds me of alabasta, if it wasn’t for outside help n the fact it was a rogue shichibackai they defeated they would have been captured already.
But that said they can’t wait around in that location as luffy wants
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page004.html
with sanji telling him that if any random enemy weak or strong came while they were resting they’d be captured. But a quick note px 4
If what they were fighting was number 4 then that means theirs 3 more kumas bots that’s saying if the original Zoro fought wasn’t part of these px bots
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page007.html
The worse has come true, a weird new character and seriously weird. He’s some fat reject luffy/robin cross over he made me laugh and cringe and the same time and he is the bodyguard who could be one of the smartest characters of this story which is interesting and his name is sentoumaru lets get ready to RUMBLE. I couldn’t help it this sumo guy with an axe does remind me of some sort of wwe wrestler. We then have what is now px1 which enough to scare the crew witless. With all their crew mates at full power except Zoro beat 1 px how can a tired group beat px 1 with vegapunks body guard. So as chopper previously said theres only one option and that is to…
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page008.html
Split up
I love the scene with Captain First mate and chef discussing what the crew should do, that’s just great to see.
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page009.html
What I find interesting is how they slipt up
Now this is up to debate but Zoro Sanji luffy all lead groups
1 each from the middle teir of franky brookes and robin
Then 1 each from the weakest 3 ussop chopper n nami
Just wanted to make a note of it, also they way brookes helps Zoro when ussop really chose the wrong person at the moment, it really shows how the group especially those who know what Zoro did really want to help Zoro get through this moment of weakness without making him look weak. Brookes and Zoro, a friendship in the making hehehe
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page011.html
3 groups 2 enemies that’s lucky seems like the two most able groups got the fights and that’s luffy and sanji while Zoro seems to get the lucky short straw and now running to a save position or so it seems
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page012.html
Now this is where it gets interesting
Look on how sentoumaru deflects luffy seemingly without even getting hit once.
If you look at the close up in his eyes it seems as though he is focussing and preparing, this to me suggest that he was using haki. Now before I continue I just want to point out luffy has just learnt how to use haki and a haki which only knocks out animals, compared to sentoumaru who seems to have a defensive haki, luffy would preety much be fodder who can’t focus his aura in his attacks. This similar to wb n shanks who split the sky as they attacked each other. I believe this is why luffy got sent flying and sentoumaru does say later on he’s not using a df so this is what I believe happened. So see it as a lorry vs a still standing lorry. The lorry moving Sentoumaru would push back the standing still luffy in terms of aura focus.
But I can accept if oda reveals soon that this might just be sentoumarus high strength but I think it’s unlikely
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page014.html
Zoro did get the short straw… but it wasn’t lucky, he’s faced by the light admiral, Kizaru. The one in the worst shape his hit by the most powerful of the 3 enemeies, no wonder hes on the ground so soon. Robin seems to have all the info and the way she says kizarus name and her expression, just so Nico robin isn’t it.
I for one have dislike ussops cowardess but man hes got guts. He drew for his weapon to defend his captain’s first mate without hesitation. Ussop you are truly on the way to becoming a brave man of the sea.
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page015.html
Just a quick note
I’m pleased that kizaru realises somethings wrong with Zoro with his statement surprised that hes down in one hit. I’m sure the real Kuma will explain this to kizaru or even sengoku if hes been briefed properly by kuma on what happened on tb
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page016.html
Damn it
Is oda trying to make me cry. This was just so moving, Luffy being extremely helpess having to watch his first mate killed right in front of him while he can’t do nothing.
Luffy’s screams just, well we all know how he views Zoro in his crew.
In fact all of them they just so distressed nami as well, and I don’t think I’ve seen her like that in such a long time, All of them worrying about Zoro, being extremely distressed as death seems imminent, kizaru statement just sent chills down my spine seriously
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page017.html
Now as the first mate of the future pirate king is aobut to be killed the first mate of the previous pirate king steps in.
What an epic double spread. Just whoa hahaha
Many have wondered how Silver kicked kizaru but one thing im sure of is that its not a df fruit. The only one which would have allowed this was eaten by black beard, so was this due a seastone or some other meathod like haki or something else.
The reason I don’t think it was a seastone is because Kizaru’s attack still discharges into a mangrove and so if Silver was using a seastone then this should have just dispersed and not fired off.
As I explained with Sentoumaru it could have been haki. I say this because well kizaru is just attacking and knowing he doesn’t need to reinforce his attack with his own aura. While silver who is rushing to protect would have already focused his aura to defend Zoro. Thus allowing Kizaru to be hit
Being a logia type Kizaru might be unable to use haki and so being hit by Someone with high lvl haki as strong as shanks and wbs would show how he was hit and his kick diverted.
Well the chapter is over and as I said its been full of so much stuff to write about
I know the new chapter will be out soon but I thought might as well write this great chapter a review
A brilliant 9 out of 10 for me
Great art, great fights, great scenes just overall great
Would be higher but im a info sort of guy so I like info filled chapters more, probably why it not a 10 out of 10
This chapters just open up so many new questions as it seems to be the preview to a new way of fighting for the strawhat crew.
It also shows a weakness to the crew a weakness which is well placed.
Luffy isn’t yet pirate king, yet he acts like one nevertheless, attacking the nobles was a big no no. In fact imagine the guilt luffy would have felt if Zoro had died to the admiral attack he brought onto the island. Luffy is just one lucky guy and I can see that in the face he pulls when he sees the old guy shows how relieved he felt
Well this is my first one piece review
Don’t know if I’ll do another one but read and rate it as you please
One piece 511 Review
Well I just recently started writing reviews for naruto and since one piece is my favourite manga
Well one piece I’ve always found that pretty much everything, every single page is full of things to write about and this chapter is one of those so I’ll post links instead of cut outs.
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page001.html
You can see that pirate picked the wrong island to attack by Lucci with kalifa walking behind in the distance probably watching over him, I think she’s a bit worried about him still not fully recovered from injury, but against these pirates she shouldn’t be, but I just noticed the staff of the guy who can’t die hitting a pirate right of lucci so more than one of the cp9 are with lucci.
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page002.html
well the fights over. Zoro, luffy and sanji are all tired after their fights, but truly in my opinion I have no clue on why sanji is tired. Luffy and Zoro fair enough, gears are tiring and luffy used them just before kuma and on kuma repetitively. Zoro as well all know is still suffering from the original damage he took back on tb arc. But the other strawhats shouldn’t be that far tired maybe franky with his cola limitations
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page003.html
Now the story is getting a bit more on the pessimistic side, I say this due to the comments of the strawhats, they are now realising that their opponents are stronger and that they can’t attack head on as they are used to especially in the style of fighting they use. This reminds me of alabasta, if it wasn’t for outside help n the fact it was a rogue shichibackai they defeated they would have been captured already.
But that said they can’t wait around in that location as luffy wants
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page004.html
with sanji telling him that if any random enemy weak or strong came while they were resting they’d be captured. But a quick note px 4
If what they were fighting was number 4 then that means theirs 3 more kumas bots that’s saying if the original Zoro fought wasn’t part of these px bots
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page007.html
The worse has come true, a weird new character and seriously weird. He’s some fat reject luffy/robin cross over he made me laugh and cringe and the same time and he is the bodyguard who could be one of the smartest characters of this story which is interesting and his name is sentoumaru lets get ready to RUMBLE. I couldn’t help it this sumo guy with an axe does remind me of some sort of wwe wrestler. We then have what is now px1 which enough to scare the crew witless. With all their crew mates at full power except Zoro beat 1 px how can a tired group beat px 1 with vegapunks body guard. So as chopper previously said theres only one option and that is to…
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page008.html
Split up
I love the scene with Captain First mate and chef discussing what the crew should do, that’s just great to see.
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page009.html
What I find interesting is how they slipt up
Now this is up to debate but Zoro Sanji luffy all lead groups
1 each from the middle teir of franky brookes and robin
Then 1 each from the weakest 3 ussop chopper n nami
Just wanted to make a note of it, also they way brookes helps Zoro when ussop really chose the wrong person at the moment, it really shows how the group especially those who know what Zoro did really want to help Zoro get through this moment of weakness without making him look weak. Brookes and Zoro, a friendship in the making hehehe
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page011.html
3 groups 2 enemies that’s lucky seems like the two most able groups got the fights and that’s luffy and sanji while Zoro seems to get the lucky short straw and now running to a save position or so it seems
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page012.html
Now this is where it gets interesting
Look on how sentoumaru deflects luffy seemingly without even getting hit once.
If you look at the close up in his eyes it seems as though he is focussing and preparing, this to me suggest that he was using haki. Now before I continue I just want to point out luffy has just learnt how to use haki and a haki which only knocks out animals, compared to sentoumaru who seems to have a defensive haki, luffy would preety much be fodder who can’t focus his aura in his attacks. This similar to wb n shanks who split the sky as they attacked each other. I believe this is why luffy got sent flying and sentoumaru does say later on he’s not using a df so this is what I believe happened. So see it as a lorry vs a still standing lorry. The lorry moving Sentoumaru would push back the standing still luffy in terms of aura focus.
But I can accept if oda reveals soon that this might just be sentoumarus high strength but I think it’s unlikely
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page014.html
Zoro did get the short straw… but it wasn’t lucky, he’s faced by the light admiral, Kizaru. The one in the worst shape his hit by the most powerful of the 3 enemeies, no wonder hes on the ground so soon. Robin seems to have all the info and the way she says kizarus name and her expression, just so Nico robin isn’t it.
I for one have dislike ussops cowardess but man hes got guts. He drew for his weapon to defend his captain’s first mate without hesitation. Ussop you are truly on the way to becoming a brave man of the sea.
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page015.html
Just a quick note
I’m pleased that kizaru realises somethings wrong with Zoro with his statement surprised that hes down in one hit. I’m sure the real Kuma will explain this to kizaru or even sengoku if hes been briefed properly by kuma on what happened on tb
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page016.html
Damn it
Is oda trying to make me cry. This was just so moving, Luffy being extremely helpess having to watch his first mate killed right in front of him while he can’t do nothing.
Luffy’s screams just, well we all know how he views Zoro in his crew.
In fact all of them they just so distressed nami as well, and I don’t think I’ve seen her like that in such a long time, All of them worrying about Zoro, being extremely distressed as death seems imminent, kizaru statement just sent chills down my spine seriously
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-511/page017.html
Now as the first mate of the future pirate king is aobut to be killed the first mate of the previous pirate king steps in.
What an epic double spread. Just whoa hahaha
Many have wondered how Silver kicked kizaru but one thing im sure of is that its not a df fruit. The only one which would have allowed this was eaten by black beard, so was this due a seastone or some other meathod like haki or something else.
The reason I don’t think it was a seastone is because Kizaru’s attack still discharges into a mangrove and so if Silver was using a seastone then this should have just dispersed and not fired off.
As I explained with Sentoumaru it could have been haki. I say this because well kizaru is just attacking and knowing he doesn’t need to reinforce his attack with his own aura. While silver who is rushing to protect would have already focused his aura to defend Zoro. Thus allowing Kizaru to be hit
Being a logia type Kizaru might be unable to use haki and so being hit by Someone with high lvl haki as strong as shanks and wbs would show how he was hit and his kick diverted.
Well the chapter is over and as I said its been full of so much stuff to write about
I know the new chapter will be out soon but I thought might as well write this great chapter a review
A brilliant 9 out of 10 for me
Great art, great fights, great scenes just overall great
Would be higher but im a info sort of guy so I like info filled chapters more, probably why it not a 10 out of 10
This chapters just open up so many new questions as it seems to be the preview to a new way of fighting for the strawhat crew.
It also shows a weakness to the crew a weakness which is well placed.
Luffy isn’t yet pirate king, yet he acts like one nevertheless, attacking the nobles was a big no no. In fact imagine the guilt luffy would have felt if Zoro had died to the admiral attack he brought onto the island. Luffy is just one lucky guy and I can see that in the face he pulls when he sees the old guy shows how relieved he felt
Well this is my first one piece review
Don’t know if I’ll do another one but read and rate it as you please
Last edited: