- Joined
- Apr 13, 2006
- Messages
- 1,294
- Reaction score
- 815
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Naruto 414 Bull On A Rampage
Well the last chapter ended with Jugo healing sasuke, while being over shadowed by the 8tail bull monster. It pretty much looked like no way out for the group, well that’s if you believe Sasuke can’t win.
Why, why is he a kid?
This fight has managed to show us so much when it comes to team hawk, and I’m pleased kishi has taken the time to do so. Kirins has been the biggest surprise so far out of the team with sugetsu abilities seemly shown off early on. I also thought we new all we needed to know about Jugo, but with this lastest chapters, with the healing and now its side effects, jugo has now become interesting. I would have understood if he grew older in result of healing sasuke but younger? That to me is a mystery and I have little ideas on how.
Maybe the curse seal aged him prematurely and by directly sharing it with someone else in healing them he reverts back to his real age. This could explain his simple mindedness earlier on, it could also explain the fear he has to his aggressive side, but that’s just my theory, kishi did a great job on giving this team as a whole a lot more depth in character.
Sugetsu Saves the day…?
Now looking at the picture, 8 tails is telling sugetsu he has an advantage, but this seems incorrect, after a reading a translation pointed out by T.D.A in fact what the 8 tails is saying is your using the water around you to your own advantage, as most water ninja gain a boost in power when they are close to a water source, but sadly enough Sugetsu seems willingly able to give his up his life if it means saving his team. Sugetsu you really did care. It’s nice to see that he didn’t completely waste Zabuza’s sword and that he truly has feelings towards his team.
Fair well
Well after Sasuke and the remaining hawk team try to flee, the 8 tail launches his attack, even with his surroundings to his advantage sugetsu didn’t even make a decent shield. Well its not his fault. But taking this image back to naruto, it now confirms that the attack naruto was using in which he swallowed and shot at orochimaru was only a technique used by beasts and not something like a 9tails rasengan.
Going on the similarities, between narutos and the 8 tails one, what I find interesting is that the 4tails version seems like it wasn’t even half the size and destructive power of the fully transformed 8 tails.
Sugetsu that must hurt and if you didn’t trash zabuza’s sword before you must have trashed it now, and if Zetsu isn’t recording this fight mandara has missed, what would have made a great movie.
9 Tails eyes, for Frog eyes
I have to wonder through which eye can naruto see the nature chakra, he’s now changed from using his using 9 tails eyes, to his own, to using frog eyes hahaha, I actually think naruto looks cool, he can pretend when fighting sasuke that he had his own doujutsu more powerful than the sharingan… Frog eyes activate!!! But seriously he’s on his way, and if kishi is using the fight next to naruto’s training to show how much time has passed well naruto has made great progress in 1 Day.
Looking like a true sage
Seriously I loved that moment where naruto was meditating, then watching as the nature chakra drew closer and closer to naruto, and then as soon as he balances it out, the best he can, naruto is ready to do his thing. Come on, I have to admit narutos new frog look I hope he keeps it, well the eyes anyways (the warts you can leave them out) he looks so awesome and if he kept those eyes when using sage chakra well I wouldn’t complain, seriously looking good naruto.
Naruto got Super strength finally!
Naruto always been shown as a close range brawler but to me lacked in taijutsu, with low strength and speed of his own, (without 9tails power) but now he’s got the super strength which he lacked when he stopped using 9tails power and I’m just happy.
More importantly
He’s learning this far faster than jiraya did, even if he is more foolish, him knocking the statue over just made me laugh.
Mini theory!
Now that he sees it and feels it, he’s now ready for the next step, trying to attract nature’s chakra without the oil.
As many have read in the threads on senjutsu power I believed jiraiya could use nature’s chakra but he needed pa and ma to draw the nature chakra into his body for himself to use. Now to me once naruto can draw in the energy alone without the use of oil, frogs, or kage bunshins then naruto would have truly surpassed jiraiya in a sense of mastering senjutsu properly, even if it did give him cool frog eyes. This is the part which will take longest and will be of narutos choice. I’m sure the frog will tell naruto what I’ve just said and ask him does he want to do it that way or learn how to use it alone. I’m sure naruto will choose the later and once he’s mastered that part of the training I hope theirs still enough time for him to kage bunshin learn a good amount of wind techniques or other things before returning.
Outsiders looking in
After reading the translation of hisshouburaiken it’s come to my attention that its not that he’s been told not to transform but the raikage has done a lot to seal the beast.
More Interesting is that the lightning country knows of akatsuki. I now believe that konoha or jiraiya has been spreading the word of these criminals to warn countries with jinchuuriki’s, they also know that they took yugito and they could either fight the akatsuki members or flee in fear that they still think the members are strong when they see what sasukes about to pull.
Those who say this is his brother, I think that they maybe part of the same clan but I don’t think that his brother, I imagine the 8 tails brother being much older.
The damage this fight is causing to the landscape just whoa, kishi drew that image capturing all within a picture greatly.
What a page
Sasuke is truly changing from his snake ways to a hawk. As many people have thought this team takes parts of team 7 attributes kirin as sakura, Sugetsu as young sasuke, remember haku arc, and then juugo as naruto, both had been alone until they find their special friend. So I’m sure you know what I’m gonna say next, Sasuke as kakashi, he will not let his comrades die. This fight will show itself to be the final bit of development sasuke needs, both sasuke and 13 year old kakashi were arrogant, seeing only what they thought was right, kakashi changed with the death of his friend and gaining of his sharigan, sasuke is now changing and the new sasuke should turn out great and far more skilful.
Sasuke unleashes the second Ms jutsu
After kishi’s well drawn out previous page Sasuke activates his second ms jutsu ready to protect his friends, probably not caring if he kills the 8 tails, what a great way to end this chapter. These past few chapters from when sasuke was stabbed till now have all been great and naruto as a manga seems back on track in the way that it got me interested in it when I first read and watched this manga.
I do find the next issues message interesting, Sasuke’s decision. To me that plainly shows sasuke will get back in control of this battle, and will soon win out.
Overall 9 out of 10
This combination of fighting and naruto’s training as made this mini arc and final sasuke development so great. It’s just such an awesome fight and chapter and kishi has truly made a great change to sasuke from hatred to what he should be come after this fight.
Naruto’s training again is great to see and I’m pleased with how things are going, (keep the frog eyes naruto)
Plus I always knew that sasuke was going to be getting stronger and I’m not going to take this away from the nice chapter.
Prediction
After the next chapter of this fight sasuke should win this battle with the 8tails.
I believe that after seeing sasuke’s black fire, the two ninjas will retreat to get more reinforcements to battle team hawk
I also believe in my mini theory that pa frog will say what I thought, whether that’s in the next chapter or the one after.
I just can’t wait for the following chapters
Well the last chapter ended with Jugo healing sasuke, while being over shadowed by the 8tail bull monster. It pretty much looked like no way out for the group, well that’s if you believe Sasuke can’t win.
Why, why is he a kid?
This fight has managed to show us so much when it comes to team hawk, and I’m pleased kishi has taken the time to do so. Kirins has been the biggest surprise so far out of the team with sugetsu abilities seemly shown off early on. I also thought we new all we needed to know about Jugo, but with this lastest chapters, with the healing and now its side effects, jugo has now become interesting. I would have understood if he grew older in result of healing sasuke but younger? That to me is a mystery and I have little ideas on how.
Maybe the curse seal aged him prematurely and by directly sharing it with someone else in healing them he reverts back to his real age. This could explain his simple mindedness earlier on, it could also explain the fear he has to his aggressive side, but that’s just my theory, kishi did a great job on giving this team as a whole a lot more depth in character.
Sugetsu Saves the day…?
Now looking at the picture, 8 tails is telling sugetsu he has an advantage, but this seems incorrect, after a reading a translation pointed out by T.D.A in fact what the 8 tails is saying is your using the water around you to your own advantage, as most water ninja gain a boost in power when they are close to a water source, but sadly enough Sugetsu seems willingly able to give his up his life if it means saving his team. Sugetsu you really did care. It’s nice to see that he didn’t completely waste Zabuza’s sword and that he truly has feelings towards his team.
Fair well
Well after Sasuke and the remaining hawk team try to flee, the 8 tail launches his attack, even with his surroundings to his advantage sugetsu didn’t even make a decent shield. Well its not his fault. But taking this image back to naruto, it now confirms that the attack naruto was using in which he swallowed and shot at orochimaru was only a technique used by beasts and not something like a 9tails rasengan.
Going on the similarities, between narutos and the 8 tails one, what I find interesting is that the 4tails version seems like it wasn’t even half the size and destructive power of the fully transformed 8 tails.
Sugetsu that must hurt and if you didn’t trash zabuza’s sword before you must have trashed it now, and if Zetsu isn’t recording this fight mandara has missed, what would have made a great movie.
9 Tails eyes, for Frog eyes
I have to wonder through which eye can naruto see the nature chakra, he’s now changed from using his using 9 tails eyes, to his own, to using frog eyes hahaha, I actually think naruto looks cool, he can pretend when fighting sasuke that he had his own doujutsu more powerful than the sharingan… Frog eyes activate!!! But seriously he’s on his way, and if kishi is using the fight next to naruto’s training to show how much time has passed well naruto has made great progress in 1 Day.
Looking like a true sage
Seriously I loved that moment where naruto was meditating, then watching as the nature chakra drew closer and closer to naruto, and then as soon as he balances it out, the best he can, naruto is ready to do his thing. Come on, I have to admit narutos new frog look I hope he keeps it, well the eyes anyways (the warts you can leave them out) he looks so awesome and if he kept those eyes when using sage chakra well I wouldn’t complain, seriously looking good naruto.
Naruto got Super strength finally!
Naruto always been shown as a close range brawler but to me lacked in taijutsu, with low strength and speed of his own, (without 9tails power) but now he’s got the super strength which he lacked when he stopped using 9tails power and I’m just happy.
More importantly
He’s learning this far faster than jiraya did, even if he is more foolish, him knocking the statue over just made me laugh.
Mini theory!
Now that he sees it and feels it, he’s now ready for the next step, trying to attract nature’s chakra without the oil.
As many have read in the threads on senjutsu power I believed jiraiya could use nature’s chakra but he needed pa and ma to draw the nature chakra into his body for himself to use. Now to me once naruto can draw in the energy alone without the use of oil, frogs, or kage bunshins then naruto would have truly surpassed jiraiya in a sense of mastering senjutsu properly, even if it did give him cool frog eyes. This is the part which will take longest and will be of narutos choice. I’m sure the frog will tell naruto what I’ve just said and ask him does he want to do it that way or learn how to use it alone. I’m sure naruto will choose the later and once he’s mastered that part of the training I hope theirs still enough time for him to kage bunshin learn a good amount of wind techniques or other things before returning.
Outsiders looking in
After reading the translation of hisshouburaiken it’s come to my attention that its not that he’s been told not to transform but the raikage has done a lot to seal the beast.
This is implies that sealing this beast was in fact very difficult, and also that it wasn’t one of the beast the first hokage had under his control. The first gave out the ones he had in his control but as I thought he gave out 1 each, Raikage must have put out a search, most likely during a ninja war to capture this beast and use it as a weapon, which must have cost a lot, as the cloud ninja suggests. What I find strange is that this ninja in the way he talks suggests there’s some sort of drawback but I’m sure it’s more like gaara’s teacher who was angry that he was beginning to transform.Page 14:
Cloud1: Why is the Great Killer Bee in his Eight-Tails form?!
After Raikage-sama did so much to seal it!
Cloud2: Look closer! He's fighting someone?
More Interesting is that the lightning country knows of akatsuki. I now believe that konoha or jiraiya has been spreading the word of these criminals to warn countries with jinchuuriki’s, they also know that they took yugito and they could either fight the akatsuki members or flee in fear that they still think the members are strong when they see what sasukes about to pull.
Those who say this is his brother, I think that they maybe part of the same clan but I don’t think that his brother, I imagine the 8 tails brother being much older.
The damage this fight is causing to the landscape just whoa, kishi drew that image capturing all within a picture greatly.
What a page
Sasuke is truly changing from his snake ways to a hawk. As many people have thought this team takes parts of team 7 attributes kirin as sakura, Sugetsu as young sasuke, remember haku arc, and then juugo as naruto, both had been alone until they find their special friend. So I’m sure you know what I’m gonna say next, Sasuke as kakashi, he will not let his comrades die. This fight will show itself to be the final bit of development sasuke needs, both sasuke and 13 year old kakashi were arrogant, seeing only what they thought was right, kakashi changed with the death of his friend and gaining of his sharigan, sasuke is now changing and the new sasuke should turn out great and far more skilful.
Sasuke unleashes the second Ms jutsu
After kishi’s well drawn out previous page Sasuke activates his second ms jutsu ready to protect his friends, probably not caring if he kills the 8 tails, what a great way to end this chapter. These past few chapters from when sasuke was stabbed till now have all been great and naruto as a manga seems back on track in the way that it got me interested in it when I first read and watched this manga.
I do find the next issues message interesting, Sasuke’s decision. To me that plainly shows sasuke will get back in control of this battle, and will soon win out.
Overall 9 out of 10
This combination of fighting and naruto’s training as made this mini arc and final sasuke development so great. It’s just such an awesome fight and chapter and kishi has truly made a great change to sasuke from hatred to what he should be come after this fight.
Naruto’s training again is great to see and I’m pleased with how things are going, (keep the frog eyes naruto)
Plus I always knew that sasuke was going to be getting stronger and I’m not going to take this away from the nice chapter.
Prediction
After the next chapter of this fight sasuke should win this battle with the 8tails.
I believe that after seeing sasuke’s black fire, the two ninjas will retreat to get more reinforcements to battle team hawk
I also believe in my mini theory that pa frog will say what I thought, whether that’s in the next chapter or the one after.
I just can’t wait for the following chapters