Re: Bro s before Ho s
i'm glad hardy found his kindergarten. have fun mazino
i'm glad hardy found his kindergarten. have fun mazino





wtfi know you don't have youtube...but you need to pull up this cut...i keep forgetting to put it here



hey,im doing fine now that i can walk againHeeey Mazi, what's up ?![]()
..how u doin Change this title, idiot...so bad

they see me rollin,they hatin
u should know the truthBecause he puts ho's before bro'sh?
maz never been a good bro anyway![]()
u two are the biggest haters hereAmen to that.![]()

You couldnt walk ? Am I missing something?hey,im doing fine now that i can walk again..how u doin
I want summer already, btw might go to Croatia this summer but you will be in Brazil that time I assumeexactly. We were in same city and he trolled me into saying he will meet me. faggot.maz never been a good bro anyway![]()