Re: Winter Is Coming !!!
Eminem is the best!cause maz and scav say he the best....PFFT![]()
Eminem is the best!cause maz and scav say he the best....PFFT![]()

nah keep on arguing with themlet me get a handful of that...

[video]http://de.musicplayon.com/play?v=592064[/video][video=dailymotion;x1mebw]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1mebw_112-feat-biggie-smalls-only-you_music[/video]
[video]http://de.musicplayon.com/play?v=592064[/video]



i loved this one[video=vimeo;83875441]http://vimeo.com/83875441[/video]


im busy with a lot of things in life,so i just stalk the section a lotThe title of this thread attracted me because of the clear reference to Shokugeki no Soma. There are people I don't have idea that they like a series because they don't appear in the mentioned series section.
Anyway, what are you impressions about the series and the current arc Mazino? I always have to ask this question for other fans who I find.![]()
although recently i posted sth what u made fun of 
so i gave the series a try and it got me hooked immediately with its 5 chaps (back when it started)Shocking!im busy with a lot of things in life,so i just stalk the section a lotalthough recently i posted sth what u made fun of
![]()

I think I remember, sorry. I couldn't resist a weak looking prey.im busy with a lot of things in life,so i just stalk the section a lotalthough recently i posted sth what u made fun of
im a food addict(cant rlly cook though)so i gave the series a try and it got me hooked immediately with its 5 chaps (back when it started)
love the way they go into details...like about how they prepare the food what they put in what effects certain things have and so on and the foodgasms are funny(at least for me)..also they have many cool characters
the current arc seems like it drags on a bit too long imo,but still good i like how the top tier students clashed...and i hope for souma to win this three way battle,for me it is not the right time for him to lose again,also since he wants to surpass his father who probably lost to dou(just guessing)

It was not what you think. I destroyed his arguments fair and square.Shocking!![]()
Shocking!![]()

read haikyuu already,its cool the other 2 i will write downI think I remember, sorry. I couldn't resist a weak looking prey.
Everybody is food addict, we don't live without food, but all right. It was that way with me as well, in the first 3 chapters, the series was already high in my rankings. I often make right bets, it was that way with Shokuge, Haikyuu (give it a try) and Boku no Hero Academia (give it a try). I'm waiting for Gakkyu Houtei to make success to have one more right bet in my hall. Shokugeki no Soma is incredibly well made in all its details, the story and characters are good, not to mention the art, and it is interesting how the author gives details of the dishes without making it boring for those who don't know much about cooking (like me). The explanation about the cooking is there, but the tension and clash between the characters are the real deal, it makes everything better to follow.
I still love Shokugeki no Soma, but I already gave up of this current arc for a number of reasons. If you really follow the discussions, you know my opinion about all this and it is the opposite of what you think. Yukihira never lost in this series. lol
At least not for opponents of the same level as him.


