Re: Ghost thread

Premeditated murder?Good, cause thats a sucky life

Premeditated murder?Good, cause thats a sucky life


Oh, so someone died and made you god eh?
Despite being GOD I am not a violent person.
Nah I am a self proclaimed GOD with a reluctant to join self proclaimed prophetess who goes by the name of Anera.Oh, so someone died and made you god eh?
Well, im the King bitchNah I am a self proclaimed GOD with a reluctant to join self proclaimed prophetess who goes by the name of Anera.
Well, im the King bitch

lol, maybe im the Demon King?
Goodluck survival in my kingdum.

I gave that position to my nemesis Haku × Villian.lol, maybe im the Demon King?![]()
Okay, maybe the Spamtanian king?I gave that position to my nemesis Haku × Villian.
You could play the joker god?
I gave that position to my nemesis Haku × Villian.
You could play the joker god?
no kings and gods in this thread bishes ..just ghostsOkay, maybe the Spamtanian king?


I was planning to change my name to G.O.D.wtf you talkin about![]()

ghost of desire ?I was planning to change my name to G.O.D.
![]()
