Neverland

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Neon Cathedral

And now you can be the former bish you were and be "up" all the time!!

:allthe

The whole being down and depressing did not suit you at all!!
i didnt choose to be it bish :blush
we´ll see ^^
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Neon Cathedral

kinda fooled me and rejected me,a mix of those two...yeah it was kinda hard,and yeah proabably cuz i never been that down
First time you were seriously in love?

And wtf, did you guys already meet in Köln? XD

We really need to talk :arf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Neon Cathedral

I could actually amuse two trolls? Damn I'm awesome!
Well I mean, 1 troll and a normal person. Once again I correct your predicament, since I am a normal guy, who gets absorbed in the psychotic rants quite often... But i am no troll
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Neon Cathedral

Well I mean, 1 troll and a normal person. Once again I correct your predicament, since I am a normal guy, who gets absorbed in the psychotic rants quite often... But i am no troll
idgaf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Neon Cathedral

Personal preference. I think a bunch of people cuddling is weird...sorry
Oh, don't take it so literal man. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Neon Cathedral

idgaf


once again u fall for my classics :yodawg
You're trolling yourself by thinking you're trolling me :blush

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Oh, don't take it so literal man. :oh
I heard other shit as it pertains to cuddling from you!
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Neon Cathedral

I heard other shit as it pertains to cuddling from you!
What I actually was saying is that one-night stands don't do it for me, it doesn't satisfy enough, if you know what I mean?

Instead usually it happens to be a fun romantic night or something.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Neon Cathedral

What I actually was saying is that one-night stands don't do it for me, it doesn't satisfy enough, if you know what I mean?

Instead usually it happens to be a fun romantic night or something.
Yes, I agree there. But I wasn't referencing that...you have a weird cuddling policy I just can't get behind :nah
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Neon Cathedral

Yes, I agree there. But I wasn't referencing that...you have a weird cuddling policy I just can't get behind :nah
Have you been to the other side yet?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Neon Cathedral

DRUGS MAN, DRUGS! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Neon Cathedral

No but you mentioned cuddling with all of your friends or something...idk
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Neon Cathedral

Ah, yeah.. there .. was this .. one party.. :oh

But I'd rather not talk about it... :fail
 
Top