I don't mind..well a lot going on here,what yall say i dont care btw
yeah help me out,come to my place and i show u a good time...satisfaction guaranteed![]()
nice ..so u are free to come whenever u wan toI don't mind..

well we all know the rick roll. not really related to my childhood.lol scav, what do you know about that song? childhood song..takes me back lol
---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------
I don't mind..
you're trying so hard to prove that you're not gay. why so scared of the public opinion. no point hiding it, just accept who you arenice ..so u are free to come whenever u wan to![]()

got thenice ..so u are free to come whenever u wan to![]()

nice ..so u are free to come whenever u wan to![]()

.
charlie always got some shit going on...wtf is going on here? Charlie, what have you gotten yourself into this time?![]()

your approval, oh please..won't change anything..

Im not sure I can answer that... well...wtf is going on here? Charlie, what have you gotten yourself into this time?![]()

charlie always got some shit going on...![]()
So our talks meant nothing? What a fuck-upIm not sure I can answer that... well...![]()

lolSo our talks meant nothing? What a fuck-up![]()

Remember where you were back then...don't let it happen again...lol
We'll of course, those were good talks.
Hurry up and start the call... Mrs... Ill be there at 2.LOL..a lost puppy
...HAPPY