new 309 sasuke cover - by Zero Absoluto | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

new 309 sasuke cover - by Zero Absoluto

zero_absoluto

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey!!
Well I actually started this cover the week it came out, but I didn't had time to finish it until today; this cover was really hard because of the snake in the back -_- ... xD it actually took me longer to color than sasuke.
I tried to use darker colors this time; I'm usually like light colors, but oh well xDDD.
hope you guys like it! ^O^

or
http://www.naruto-evolution.com/manga-color/sasuke309_cover.jpg

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
That one looks nice. Its good that you spend a good time for the snake because it looks really awesome =) Love your picture.

bigank

Reaction score
Country
United States
that looks great

clarity142

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I like your page. The best part in my opinion...Sasuke's cell-shaded hair :ossu.

zero_absoluto

Reaction score
Country
United States
des said:
That one looks nice. Its good that you spend a good time for the snake because it looks really awesome =) Love your picture.
bigank said:
that looks great
Thank you!!!
clarity142 said:
I like your page. The best part in my opinion...Sasuke's cell-shaded hair :ossu.
hahaa altough I used smoothing style in the whole coloring, I used the cell shading style in the hair because the smoothing style didn't came out very good, and also because I always like to do the hair in cell shading style *O*
Thanks for the comment!!!! ^O^

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
its a real good job, but perhaps you should stick to the soft shading on sasuke's hair too? its very nicely celshaded, but unity is more important i think... ^^

zero_absoluto

Reaction score
Country
United States
lee-nus said:
its a real good job, but perhaps you should stick to the soft shading on sasuke's hair too? its very nicely celshaded, but unity is more important i think... ^^
Thank you!!!! n.n
hahaha yeah that's a good idea, I'll just have to get better with the soft shading hair style since, when I tried it it came out pretty crappy u.u but I'll keep trying ^^

kunai-knight

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
lee-nus said:
huh? how can u tell the difference? its all the same too me...its all done really well.
keep up the great work!!!!