New Chibi Itachi (Why doesn't he wear his hat anymore?) answer inside^^

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Chibi Orochimaru (Getting Owned^^) added

The oro one is so dirty...and kermit again <3
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Chibi Orochimaru (Getting Owned^^) added

oro getting owned :D nice
 

angry

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
6
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Chibi Orochimaru (Getting Owned^^) added

hehe, i'm thinking this one is the funniest yet... the subway train (perfect place for a pervert)... the Uchiha underpants... its just so brilliant. I'm rly curious what Kadoman will think about it ^^
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: Chibi Orochimaru (Getting Owned^^) added

Glab everyone seam to get this one. It's just the first one that I tried to tell an event with just a frame. I guess it leave for your imagination. There's also the black fire which is another hint. :) Kermit there is for Des ^^ but I also like him because his so easy to draw an effective!

I still thinking for the last akatsuki, the unknowned one.

But I'm going to do a new Itachi one, I just got this idea that is so cool. It will be about "Why Itachi doesnt wear his hat anymore?" :D
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Chibi Orochimaru (Getting Owned^^) added

AK, you're a talented lil' critter ain't ya? :D I LOVE it! Heh...would have thought Itachi was too old for the likes of Oro! Poor Oro. Will he ever find someone to be all pervy with other than Kabuto? :p
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Chibi Orochimaru (Getting Owned^^) added

Ha ha poor Oro!!! He got Amaterasu!!! He just wanted a small Uchiha souvenir!! :grin
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Re: New Chibi Sasori (Nesting Sasori) enhanced version

Kadoman said:
Oh PLEASE do an Itachi!!! Or even a Deidi (he'd make an excellent chibi). Can't wait for more of your work!

Edit: I am greedy, because I realise you have already done 1 Itachi! :p
Done, hope you like the new Itachi cause it's all yours :D Anyway I got the idea when I look at your avatar.
 

kyokyo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lmao... Itachi's is the best. Even the ladybugs are taking refuge.
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
kyokyo said:
lmao... Itachi's is the best. Even the ladybugs are taking refuge.
I was going to draw someone parking a car in front of him but there were no place left :D
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
ak46 said:
Done, hope you like the new Itachi cause it's all yours :D Anyway I got the idea when I look at your avatar.
I do! Can't wait for it to be coloured. Yeah, I love my avatar. I didn't make it, but whoever did, I love them too!:D
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
What I *really* want is my avatar to be black and white and I do'nt know how to do it myself!! I'm desperateeeeee!

And while we're at it, Des, what's this package of yours? Am interested.

*will stop spamming, promise*
 

blanchon

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Kadoman said:
What I *really* want is my avatar to be black and white and I do'nt know how to do it myself!! I'm desperateeeeee!

And while we're at it, Des, what's this package of yours? Am interested.

*will stop spamming, promise*
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
*faints from sheer gratitude* - does not count as spam, I swear! Ak, you are amazing. To keep it on topic, are you going to colour your own chibi line art any time soon? Esp. the most recent one of Itachi in the rain?
 

azazel_the_fallen

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
that one of Itachi is pure awesomeness, really good job Ak!!
 

kyokyo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh! I just noticed... I don't know if it was in the first version, but is that old man reading "Icha Icha Tactics"? :P
 

Matonly1T

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:D chibi itachi LOL
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Kadoman i won the National-Anime.com avatar awards with that avatar :P[br]Posted on: July 19, 2006, 06:26:42 AM_________________________________________________and chibi itachi is so cool =)) ak47 maybe you can do some chibi bleach ones to :D?
 
Top