- Joined
- Feb 23, 2015
- Messages
- 624
- Reaction score
- 40
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
As Naruto world has experienced a tremendous development in science and technology, I am hoping the use of modern technology in warfare in Naruto might be possible.
So which character you would like to see the most and what kind of development you expect of this new generation?
Right now I am kinda hype up for Kankuro's kid. With this development in technology he might upgrade his dads puppet technique to robotics and introduce terminator like badass robot with machine guns and lasers. That would be awesome.
And I want to see Sarada, Himawari and Asuma's kid(he can have really good development).
So which character you would like to see the most and what kind of development you expect of this new generation?
Right now I am kinda hype up for Kankuro's kid. With this development in technology he might upgrade his dads puppet technique to robotics and introduce terminator like badass robot with machine guns and lasers. That would be awesome.
And I want to see Sarada, Himawari and Asuma's kid(he can have really good development).