Done New help/checking of a few lines

Lintwhite

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Once again, I am in need of a bit of help. :s

しゃーねーヨソあたるか
I'm not quite sure what あたる means here.

すぐ戻ってくる場合の時はもっと必死な文面のブレートを使う
Can't figure out what ブレート means.

Also, I figured that, instead of typing up a lengthy and possibly confusing explanation on the context, I'd just link to the page in question here. Maybe that will be more helpful.

These next lines just sounded...off to me and I thought maybe I was doin' it wrong.

こんな脆弱なエラーのために
あの子たちに罪を犯させるのは可哀想ですから・・・
Causing this crime
For such a fragile error is pathetic.

日頃現実に不満を抱くものに対しての中毒性は非常に高い。
Very toxic to the reality in which you normally harbor unhappiness.

They just don't sound right, do they? I'm probably misinterpreting something...

Thank you!
 

A. Koba

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
19
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Hi, Lintwhite-san,

あたる has many meanings like hit, make contact, get food poisoning and so on.
In this case it like “go ”, so this ヨソあたるか means “ let’s go another place.”

About ブレート, it’s プレート(plate).
In this case, it’s the message board or message paper on the door.

こんな脆弱なエラーのために
あの子たちに罪を犯させるのは可哀想ですから・・・
It’s pathetic that make the children commit a crime for this fragile error.

日頃現実に不満を抱くものに対しての中毒性は非常に高い。
It’s very addictive for the people who dissatisfy their real lives.

I’m not sure the last two’s back ground, so I’m not sure these are correct or not.

I like “Hokenshitsu no shinigami (Death in Healthcare Room?)保健室の死神”.
Go for it!

I’m making comments on Shonen Jump, so if you have time please visit my blog!
 

Lintwhite

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi, Lintwhite-san,

あたる has many meanings like hit, make contact, get food poisoning and so on.
In this case it like “go ”, so this ヨソあたるか means “ let’s go another place.”

About ブレート, it’s プレート(plate).
In this case, it’s the message board or message paper on the door.

こんな脆弱なエラーのために
あの子たちに罪を犯させるのは可哀想ですから・・・
It’s pathetic that make the children commit a crime for this fragile error.

日頃現実に不満を抱くものに対しての中毒性は非常に高い。
It’s very addictive for the people who dissatisfy their real lives.

I’m not sure the last two’s back ground, so I’m not sure these are correct or not.

I like “Hokenshitsu no shinigami (Death in Healthcare Room?)保健室の死神”.
Go for it!

I’m making comments on Shonen Jump, so if you have time please visit my blog!
Ohhh, thank you! I didn't know that あたる could mean "go". And the last two lines sound good to me~!

I'll definitely visit your blog!
 

A. Koba

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
19
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
I'm happy that my explanation helped you!

あたる is a little bit difficult to translate.
To be exact, this あたる is like "go for searching", "go to see" or something like that.
 
Top