Support New Here/Need Help

LtRainnAron

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hi, I joined for obvious reasons I would think. I started X-Posed Edited Mangas over the summer. Our two main projects are JESUS and Yami no Aegis; though I've started looking for other little series to work on while we wait for our translator for that to finish his tests and such in school.

I'm having some trouble navigating around the site, though, and I don't want to post something in the wrong spot. What I'm looking for is either a translator(s) to help with series, or some free-to-use translations. I don't really have a preference to whatever series to work on, right now I'm just looking for stuff that people like but hasn't been updated in a long time. (IE 7 months or longer.)

Also, I'm really having trouble figuring out if there's already another group working on some series, and I don't want to 'steal' a project from anyone.

So... did any of that make sense/can anyone help? :blink
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Look for the top of the page for the translators drop down. Click on translators home and a listing of every translation will come up. It can be sorted by language. We are not a Edited Manga site and can not provide information on what scripts have been used. Search by series at Mangaupdates for information on specific manga.
 
Top