New Here: Taco Bell Addict & 16bit RPG Lover

TacoBellLord

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 11, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello, how goes it. My name is Daye Williams, I am a Taco Bell addict & heavy into RPGs. Been into manga & anime since the early days of Toonami. From NYC, I been working on video games for a couple of years now & the path has been decent. I also write x make music...oh & I love burritos & Magic The Gathering

Been watching a lot of Monster Rancher lately

Nice to meet you guys & can't wait to show what I have planned to make
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I love MTG too!!!!!! Hard to find fellow players here, lol
 
Top