New here to manga forums

Beowwulf

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 19, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States


Hello my real name is Phillip but on the internet I like to use Beowwulf. I use it for minecraft, league of legends, Dueling network etc.. So I'd prefer you call me Beowwulf or Beo.

I've got a lot of manga ideas I have thought very far through, only problem is I haven't had much time to learn to draw, and I have a slight tremor anyway so I'll never draw anything perfect. I'd love to post some of my manga ideas here and see if there are any talented artists inspired enough to draw them out for me. Where would I post these? Also thanks for just looking at this forum.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Hi there! :D Welcome to MH~

If you want to post those ideas, you should head to the Amateur Manga section. :)

Annnyywaaayy... what kinds of manga do you usually read? :XD Any TV shows you're currently watching?
 
Top