New here

lildevilgirl24

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi my name is Angelica I am 24 I have a son who is 1
I just started a new scan group
I have been reading manga/manhwa since I was in elementary school
I have 1 five shelf book case full of manga/manhwa :D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hallooo there, Angelica! Welcome to MH. We have quite a crazy fun manga fans here. I'm pretty sure you'll love it. :D

Ah, so we both are newbies in the world of manga scan group! ^^ Why did you decide to build a manga scan group? And what are your favorite manga/manhwa? :)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Welcome to Mh! :woo first of all, some questions.
Do you have a fav manga?
Then, do you have a fav character?

And enjoy your time here :party
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Lildevil!!! Nice nick...are you a devil as you say? What kind of manhwa do you like...I'm looking for something good, besides the mainstream ones...

How is motherhood changing your life?

Welcome to MH btw!!:party...enjoy it to the fullest
 
Top