Feedback New(ish) Layout, let us know what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

fxu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
847
Reaction score
1,103
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
If you're not logged in, those two areas will show Google banner ads. It's black/blank if you have Google ads ad-blocked. :) The banner ads are there to replace popup ads.
Ohhh XD

I have adblock on ... sooo yeahhhhhh :P
 

patedecarne

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 3, 2006
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
2,841
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The new site is great, good use of CSS here, but the only thing I think could be better is about the manga dropdown: it's in the dark area of the banner's logo, then I suggest to put it among the other item in the Navigation Menu; it's just some people(like me, hehe) didnt' see the mangas menus at first; in the previous design the manga menu was in the left corner, and even another suggestion: I believe the vertical manga menu is a good thing to put here again, it'll focus more on the manga, and the people will find more quickly that the dropdown, and will focus the mangas series

But The thing I'm really liked is how the site got less darker, the new set of colour are a great combination

And if you guys need some help, just let me know, I'll help for sure even if I don't use CSS often here, sometimes we need to create our own CSS without the designer
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top