New panel by MX (356)

MasterX

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
thank you very much all ^^



edit: if someone want the wallpaper version go here
 
Last edited:

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Erm...I went to your website chasing the wallpaper version...erm...but 1. it's in a language I can't understand and 2. I couldn't find it. :wtf I really, really want the wall version too! :(
 

MasterX

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
lol

you just have to clic on the Fiiiirst Imageshack's Thumbnail ^^
 

Sazar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Professionalesque! Great!
 

Helhoe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's just an awesome work, just like all of your colorings.
Really like the one with Shino, too, but this one's with my fav char Tobi. :wtf
Keep up the good work, want to see some more. :tem (especially with Tobi xD)

~hel
 

Toni89

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
47
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
really well done ^_^
 

LotusBlade

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
392
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Love it,
love the overall glow feeling to it .
great work MX
 

Raseru

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Very professional work. Awesome :kkthumbs
 

MasterX

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
thanx everyone ^^

I started has to colour the 356 cover last friday, but I'm still on it, (approximately 45%) so, I think I will finish it during this week end, after my exams.
 

*Mel*

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
665
Reaction score
129
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I can't wait to see the cover coloured =D
Your style is really nice ^_^
 

MasterX

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
74
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
France
hehe thank you but... I'm doing my 356 cover with another style ^^ (maybe I will do a second version with THIS style)
 
Top