Newbi

sebasxlr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Spain
hi, as you can see, I'm new in this forum, but not in the manga/anime world. I've been watching and reading anime and manga for as long as i remember, and i hope i can spend a fine time here ^^

Nice to meet you all :P
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hello, sebasxlr, welcome to MH =D

I'm not that talkative but we have a plenty of people that you'll enjoy to talk here.

:^_^
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm more talkative. :p
Welcome to MH!

Don't be shy, talk more about yourself. What are your favorites mangas and animes?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
the only person who've been watching anime his(her) whole life is Konata-chan.
 
Top