Newest colorings

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
297
Reaction score
91
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hey guys its been a long time since i posted something here, in that time i changed my style into cell shading which is btw super awesome and totally easy to do, here are some of the works i did in this month.

So be free to comment cause i am really new to this style.






 

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Good job for a shift in coloring style! I would advise you take more time on the shades and make them more smooth imo; they look kind of blocky right now. And maybe fill in the ends of spikes; I spotted some in Ichigo and others.

But nice work overall; the one with Aizen is probably my fave. :3

And if you have any questions with cell shading, you can ask me anytime too. :D
 

toni783

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
494
Reaction score
97
Gender
Male
Country
Venezuela
the one of Shunsui, ulquiorra , and the page of ulquiorra and ichigo looks really great , i think that the cell shading looks really great on you , but the skin its a little saturated and some colors seem too brigth , if you low the saturation , this should look really amazing XD
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Kyouraku looks really great. Wonderful!
Keep it up :)
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Loved the Kyoraku piece the most
 

LUFFY357

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nice job.i like the cel-shaded one better then the soft shaded ones i think u should cel-shade because your better at it:).
 

BleachOD

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
438
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
United States
OMG YOU HAVE GOTTEN SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

Yo that first Panel is fucking kick ass.& Shunsui is the BEST ONE of that panel I ever saw. WORD (I hope you know I don't just say that to people by now)

Hey do you let people use your graphics. I would use Ichigo and Ulqy :fangirl

I would credit you. If not, it's cool...it's just I know you had to noticed. I can't help it right
 

Marfil

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
2
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Trully amazing. ;)
 

BAN_KAI

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
297
Reaction score
91
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Good job for a shift in coloring style! I would advise you take more time on the shades and make them more smooth imo; they look kind of blocky right now. And maybe fill in the ends of spikes; I spotted some in Ichigo and others.

But nice work overall; the one with Aizen is probably my fave. :3

And if you have any questions with cell shading, you can ask me anytime too. :D
thanks bro, well i get tired of using the same style for a while so i shift styles and this is my 1st time using cell shading and probably my 1st time using the PEN TOOL so i dont even know how to bend the pen tool xD.


the one of Shunsui, ulquiorra , and the page of ulquiorra and ichigo looks really great , i think that the cell shading looks really great on you , but the skin its a little saturated and some colors seem too brigth , if you low the saturation , this should look really amazing XD
thank you very much TOni ( Toni Montana is super awesome :tem) , well i learned to use the gausian blur to give the image a better quality and thats why it looks so bright but trust me its better this way, well the only dissadvantage of Gausian blur is that it hides shades on black surfaces, idk if you noticed but the shades on Bleach clothes are pithc black but i shaded it completly but its not visible cause of the blur.

Thanks bro for the comliments :D

OMG YOU HAVE GOTTEN SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD



Yo that first Panel is fucking kick ass.& Shunsui is the BEST ONE of that panel I ever saw. WORD (I hope you know I don't just say that to people by now)

Hey do you let people use your graphics. I would use Ichigo and Ulqy :fangirl

I would credit you. If not, it's cool...it's just I know you had to noticed. I can't help it right
lol like i said i dont care if somebody uses by works, you are free to use whatever you want ,well of course you if you credit me, under your sig or whereever you use it on forums, and thanks OD
 

Gintara

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
386
Gender
Female
Country
United States
thanks bro, well i get tired of using the same style for a while so i shift styles and this is my 1st time using cell shading and probably my 1st time using the PEN TOOL so i dont even know how to bend the pen tool xD.
Yeah I know what you mean. ^_^

I think you just make a point somewhere on your path and drag it with your mouse while holding 'Ctrl' to make a curve.

Looking forward to seeing more from you then. :3
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
the shadow forms are just strange
 

BleachOD

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
438
Reaction score
180
Gender
Female
Country
United States
lol like i said i dont care if somebody uses by works, you are free to use whatever you want ,well of course you if you credit me, under your sig or whereever you use it on forums, and thanks OD
Thanks *hi fives*...your shadings are really bad ass :fangirl

Remember you said that because you are gonna see in sig to. With credit.
 
Top