Discussion Next World Cup (Other Countries Edition)

Aside From Ryoga and Tezuka, Who will be the Strongest among these Msers Next World Cup?

  • Romeo

  • Seda

  • Bertie

  • Siegfried

  • Tatsuta

  • Henri

  • Ludovic

  • Osval


Results are only viewable after voting.

mathematicianrcg

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
2,524
Reaction score
484
Age
28
Country
Philippines
We already discussed about Next Gen of Japan Players in Next World Cup. But what about other countries?

I listed here each relevant teams Potential Players Next World Cup. So, all their Msers+ 1st Year Hsers currently will be the only ones eligible.

**LIST**

SPAIN


Ryoga (if he stays)
Romeo
Seda

GERMANY

Tezuka
Bertie
Siegfried

USA

Kiko Balentein
Maxwell
Ridel
Truman

SWITZERLAND

Tatsuta (if he still MSer right now)
Henri

FRANCE

Ludovic
Osval
Jonathan

AUSTRALIA

Mcgregor
Millman
Hewitt

GREECE

Orion
Aporon
Evangelos
-----

If ever I am looking forward to Tatsuta (didnt play) and Osval (didnt show his true power)

For USA, Kiko is the only Hser leftover. I wonder if they will have more talented Msers than Maxwell or Truman level.

Switzerland is interesting. If Tatsuta is eligible next edition. He and Henri might be developed to be pro level players too.

France. Well, Ludovic will develop to a tough one for sure.

Nothing special from Australia and Greece.

Spain and Germany Msers Future Selves will be Super Strong. That's a given. They are arguably Pro Level right now, or close to it.
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Japan wrecks imo.

Germany and Spain will keep pumping talents and will try to get revenge.

Frankensteiner is no joke, he should get listed

Australia should have Noah who is a 3rd year MSer and said to be more talented than JJ (though, mostly a doubles player). Greece will still have Zeus.

@Hardy

Correct me if I am wrong.

But Tatsuta is never confirmed to be Mser right? I reread his databook. It is unknown whether he is Hser or Mser.

So, maybe it is really only between Tezuka and Romeo who are competing for who is the Strongest LEGIT Mser.

PS: Aside from Ryoga. Thats why I said Legit. Cause Ryoga is Hser in Japan. Lol
And Aside Ryoma (The Main Character)

PSS: I want Tatsuta to be Mser though. So he can be eligible next WC if ever konomi decided to go that far in the future.
Yeah he didn't get much of a profile. We just assumed he was in the lineup against Japan (plus, only 7 Swiss players got listed in 23.5) and in D2 against the USA (there's a guy that kinda looks like him), but maybe he was the "captain" of another lineup (like Oni and Tanegashima in the group league).

On the other hand, it also kinda makes no sense if he's a HSer and couldn't play vs USA because Switzerland used their 4th HSer in their doubles specialist in singles instead of him...
 

mathematicianrcg

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
2,524
Reaction score
484
Age
28
Country
Philippines
Japan wrecks imo.

Germany and Spain will keep pumping talents and will try to get revenge.

Frankensteiner is no joke, he should get listed

Australia should have Noah who is a 3rd year MSer and said to be more talented than JJ (though, mostly a doubles player). Greece will still have Zeus.



Yeah he didn't get much of a profile. We just assumed he was in the lineup against Japan (plus, only 7 Swiss players got listed in 23.5) and in D2 against the USA (there's a guy that kinda looks like him), but maybe he was the "captain" of another lineup (like Oni and Tanegashima in the group league).

On the other hand, it also kinda makes no sense if he's a HSer and couldn't play vs USA because Switzerland used their 4th HSer in their doubles specialist in singles instead of him...
Lol. Ik Japan will be strong. But I think Konomi Will Buffed Opponents if ever he go that route

Tezuka/Bertie/Siegfried/Frank for Germany

Ryoga/Romeo/Seda for Spain

Wait, what? I thought Noah cant play forever anymore because of his sickness and poor eyesight? Is it curable by surgery or likes?

Nani? Greece will still have Zeus?
I see. Same was as USA will still have Kiko. And Japan will still have Mouri.

I think these Msers will surpass their Seniors when they reach their age. Ngl.

Maybe Tezuka might surpass Volk when The Former becomes 3rd Year Hser.

Same with Romeo might surpass Medanore. Etc

Or Ludovic surpassing Camus. Hehe.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Lol. Ik Japan will be strong. But I think Konomi Will Buffed Opponents if ever he go that route

Tezuka/Bertie/Siegfried/Frank for Germany

Ryoga/Romeo/Seda for Spain

Wait, what? I thought Noah cant play forever anymore because of his sickness and poor eyesight? Is it curable by surgery or likes?

Nani? Greece will still have Zeus?
I see. Same was as USA will still have Kiko. And Japan will still have Mouri.

I think these Msers will surpass their Seniors when they reach their age. Ngl.

Maybe Tezuka might surpass Volk when The Former becomes 3rd Year Hser.

Same with Romeo might surpass Medanore. Etc

Or Ludovic surpassing Camus. Hehe.
Noah's condition doesn't seem permanent given many people mentioned he'll get treatment and Konomi even said in 23.5 that:

"Together with his brother, they aim for the top of…One day they will definitely make the dream reality."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tezuka should eventually be better than Volk but I don't see Tezuka in his 2nd year of HS beating the number 1 ranked player in the world.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't think we know the exact age of those American randoms you listed btw
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Spain and Germany will be fairly safe because it seemed like they will still have a fair amount of good players left for the essential matches.

With fatigue and everything Japan seem set for some serious stomping with extremely strong second tier right now though.

I actually believe Switzerland might be in a better shape than Germany or Spain if their #1 in overall strength actually means they have the highest amount of high tier players in the team as a whole. However, if that line instead means their current best line-up is better than Germany, then Switzerland is probably kinda fucked because only Henri and maybe Tatsuta would remained.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Spain and Germany will be fairly safe because it seemed like they will still have a fair amount of good players left for the essential matches.

With fatigue and everything Japan seem set for some serious stomping with extremely strong second tier right now though.

I actually believe Switzerland might be in a better shape than Germany or Spain if their #1 in overall strength actually means they have the highest amount of high tier players in the team as a whole. However, if that line instead means their current best line-up is better than Germany, then Switzerland is probably kinda fucked because only Henri and maybe Tatsuta would remained.
From what I gather, both Switzerland and the USA started rapidly improving these last years thanks to the charisma of their captains, whereas France as a whole (for example) is taking part of their tennis revolution. I'm not sure they'll keep this momentum once they retire.
 

mathematicianrcg

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
2,524
Reaction score
484
Age
28
Country
Philippines
Spain and Germany will be fairly safe because it seemed like they will still have a fair amount of good players left for the essential matches.

With fatigue and everything Japan seem set for some serious stomping with extremely strong second tier right now though.

I actually believe Switzerland might be in a better shape than Germany or Spain if their #1 in overall strength actually means they have the highest amount of high tier players in the team as a whole. However, if that line instead means their current best line-up is better than Germany, then Switzerland is probably kinda fucked because only Henri and maybe Tatsuta would remained.
If ever, I hope Switzerland do better next edition. They kinda used as a Hyped Machine this WC.

Being mentioned to be #1 in overall strength. And then being Upset BY USA who in turn be destroyed by Spain. Which hyped the hell out of Spain

So, maybe Next WC Edition (if ever), Switzerland will have their many Top Tier Players in their peak form.

Switzerland is so tricky. They 3-0 Japan, but also be upset by a much Weaker (relative to them) Australia who in turn be 3-0 by Japan Msers. (The Players lineup are different though)

But for #1 strength comment. I think its more of a General statement rather than their best lineup. I mean they have More Quality Players from 1-24 than other teams.
I mean, its probably they have a higher floor.
 

mathematicianrcg

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
2,524
Reaction score
484
Age
28
Country
Philippines
From what I gather, both Switzerland and the USA started rapidly improving these last years thanks to the charisma of their captains, whereas France as a whole (for example) is taking part of their tennis revolution. I'm not sure they'll keep this momentum once they retire.
Hot Take:

I think France would have beaten Japan.

IF Camus let Osval transform and beat Sanada.

I think Camus Beats Duke too.

But ofc, it is not possible plot wise.

PS: You can argue It should be Byodoin instead of Duke in S1 though. As Mifune's original plan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Spain and Germany will be fairly safe because it seemed like they will still have a fair amount of good players left for the essential matches.

With fatigue and everything Japan seem set for some serious stomping with extremely strong second tier right now though.

I actually believe Switzerland might be in a better shape than Germany or Spain if their #1 in overall strength actually means they have the highest amount of high tier players in the team as a whole. However, if that line instead means their current best line-up is better than Germany, then Switzerland is probably kinda fucked because only Henri and maybe Tatsuta would remained.
I really like to see Tatsuta if ever Konomi will extend the series Next World Cup.

After all, He already designed Characters appearance 2 years from now.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
I do wish the story continue past world cup. I know he give Fuji his upgrade, but it's hardly enough since he didn't even get full singles match in all of NPoT.
 

mathematicianrcg

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
2,524
Reaction score
484
Age
28
Country
Philippines
From what I gather, both Switzerland and the USA started rapidly improving these last years thanks to the charisma of their captains, whereas France as a whole (for example) is taking part of their tennis revolution. I'm not sure they'll keep this momentum once they retire.
I really think USA have Weak Msers. When they lose their 2 Best Msers (Ryoga and Ryoma), the best Msers they can offer are Truman, Ridel, and Maxwell who are all blitzed by Early NPOT Undeveloped Ryoma (who got blitzed by Base Tokugawa)

Switzerland. I interpret the line:
they are #1 in overall strength"

as they have a lot of high tier players both in Hsers and Msers. I doubt their best 7 Man lineup is better than Germany or Spain. But maybe their 20 Man Lineup is better. Meaning their 8th to 20th best players are better than 8th to 20th best players of Germany/Spain.

(I can actually believe this compared to Germany because we saw in a flashback that Siegfried and Frankensteiner kinda blitzed other German Reps. And with all due respect, Frank and Sieg are not that very strong relatively). So maybe Germany is just Top 7-8 Heavy??? Then a Giant gap between Frank and their 9th best player.

France. Idk. I think they are starting to reach their prime. I have a feeling they will be stronger next World Cup.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I do wish the story continue past world cup. I know he give Fuji his upgrade, but it's hardly enough since he didn't even get full singles match in all of NPoT.
I do too.

And I will play devils advocate here. I dont think Japan will just stomp the competition next WC. (This is like the common belief by most posters here)

I think Konomi will surprise us that other countries have strong players that can go toe to toe with Future Ryoma, Atobe, Fuji, Shiraishi, Sanada, Yukimura, etc.

I am also curious how strong will be in the Future other countries Current Msers.

In 2 years, we will see:

Future/Stronger Versions of

Tezuka and Bertie for Germany

Romeo and Seda for Spain

Henri (and maybe Tatsuta) for Switzerland

Osval and Ludovic for France
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The "powerlevel" is so high rn that I cannot see another story set in 2 years happening. Japan is already playing and beating the number 1 in the world, splitting their lineups in 2 (!!!). Most of the new NPoT characters had a very poor reception too, the general public doesn't care.

I much rather see things toned down and have mini stories of how the schools are doing next year (like the Captain stories but longer).
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
The best thing is probably 3 years timeskip for another world cup, but then again i'm not sure how well it would go. And Atobe Dimension make me feel less chance of that happening too.
 

mathematicianrcg

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
2,524
Reaction score
484
Age
28
Country
Philippines
The "powerlevel" is so high rn that I cannot see another story set in 2 years happening. Japan is already playing and beating the number 1 in the world, splitting their lineups in 2 (!!!). Most of the new NPoT characters had a very poor reception too, the general public doesn't care.

I much rather see things toned down and have mini stories of how the schools are doing next year (like the Captain stories but longer).
I wonder what will be the ranking powerwise and skillwise of these Current Msers that will be HSERs next edition.

(NOTE: Ryoma and Kintaro might be on top of the list, but they are still Msers in 2 years)

(NOTE 2: Tezuka probably stays with Germany and end up surpassing Volk in the near or far Future. After all, Yukimura saw Tezuka Won Wimbledon in the future.)

So, for FUTURE Japanese Team Hsers, I predict, this will be:

**Tier 1:** Atobe and Yukimura

**Tier 2:** Sanada, Fuji

**Tier 3:** Shiraishi, Kite, Akutsu

**Tier 4:** Yanagi, Tachibana, Chitose

Niou/Yagyuu are Doubles Specialist. So I will not tier them individually.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
I think Konomi already stated that Fuji will keep evolving to be on par with Ryoma every time they fight. In the long run, he'll probably be tier 1.
 

mathematicianrcg

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
2,524
Reaction score
484
Age
28
Country
Philippines
I think Konomi already stated that Fuji will keep evolving to be on par with Ryoma every time they fight. In the long run, he'll probably be tier 1.
I wonder how will we rank

Atobe, Yukimura, Fuji, Akutsu, Shiraishi and Sanada in the future.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You forgot Kirihara that probably has a ? In speed when Blue eyed. He was playing head to head against a Pro level and a TnK level player while synchro'ed, lol.

Akutsu was rallying with Amadeus, he can't be worse than Yukimura.

Shiraishi was killing Kin, he cannot be in the same tier as Kite that, frankly, did nothing in NPoT.

I think Konomi already stated that Fuji will keep evolving to be on par with Ryoma every time they fight. In the long run, he'll probably be tier 1.
Did he? Legit asking. I remember the "not sure how their next match would go!" quote from... the 50 questions interview thingie.
 

mathematicianrcg

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
2,524
Reaction score
484
Age
28
Country
Philippines
This will be my prediction based on Atobe's insights.

INDIVIDUALLY

1. Atobe - I think he has the most potential among these players. His insights and Atobe Dimension. Atobe Kingdom, Word of Ice. I feel like there are a lot of ways to make it stronger.

2. Yukimura - I feel like Yukimura is near his Maximum Limit. As we saw in Atobe VS Romeo that Future Yukimura still have the same Dreams Technique. Thats why he falls #2. But I think he is still very strong.

3. Fuji - Probably can rival Atobe in terms of potential. His Defensive Counters + Offensive Blizzard Fancy Techniques are very hard to play against.

4. Sanada - Black Aura, Furukazan (Sorry, Probably Misspelled), and 7 Bends!!!!

5. Akutsu - Imagine him Mastering Eight Consciousness just like Byodoin did. He will be a monster.

6. Shiraishi - Sorry, You are one of the top players back in POT. Not now though you fell off. Even in 2 Years Future, your best improvement is a BIGGER? Entaku shot. And Star Bible. Dont get me wrong, he is strong. Just weaker than the 5 above.

7. Kite - I guess he becomes faster. Faster Ohabu Shot and Shuchibiki? method.

8. Yanagi - Data Master.

9/10. Tachibana and Chitose - Yes, WOK Partners

(Ryoma, Kintaro, and Akaya will still be Msers in 2 years time, Tezuka will still be in germany I believe. So they are not here)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You forgot Kirihara that probably has a ? In speed when Blue eyed. He was playing head to head against a Pro level and a TnK level player while synchro'ed, lol.

Akutsu was rallying with Amadeus, he can't be worse than Yukimura.

Shiraishi was killing Kin, he cannot be in the same tier as Kite that, frankly, did nothing in NPoT.
I am trying to predict rank them 2 years from now. (Same as In Atobes Insight Timeline)

Ryoma, Kintaro, and Akaya not ranked cause they will still be Msers.

I just ranked Future Hsers and Future Genius 10.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Kirihara will be a HS 1 in two years.

We saw him and 3rd year Ryoma and Kin in Atobe's other dimension so I don't think they should be skipped.

I think Shiraishi looks stronger in NPoT than in PoT actually? He got so much more development. In PoT you had Chitose (Saiki), Tachibana (Beast aura) and Niou (Tezuka Copy) above him, maybe even Kite, but here with Star Bible he can score on anyone since he "has" a 7 in all his stats and all those guys barely got development or, in Niou's case, got worse.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yuushi, Sengoku, Yagyuu, Niou and probably Mouri are kinda confirmed to be in the next WC.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This convo probably belongs to the other thread since this is about anything not Japan.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Did he? Legit asking. I remember the "not sure how their next match would go!" quote from... the 50 questions interview thingie.
Maybe I remember it wrong? But Fuji seem to get upgrade to equal singles player to Ryoma all of a sudden. I still believe Ryoma in singles is being underestimated here in this forum ever since beginning of NPoT.
 

mathematicianrcg

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 17, 2020
Messages
2,524
Reaction score
484
Age
28
Country
Philippines
Kirihara will be a HS 1 in two years.

We saw him and 3rd year Ryoma and Kin in Atobe's other dimension so I don't think they should be skipped.

I think Shiraishi looks stronger in NPoT than in PoT actually? He got so much more development. In PoT you had Chitose (Saiki), Tachibana (Beast aura) and Niou (Tezuka Copy) above him, maybe even Kite, but here with Star Bible he can score on anyone since he "has" a 7 in all his stats and all those guys barely got development or, in Niou's case, got worse.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yuushi, Sengoku, Yagyuu, Niou and probably Mouri are kinda confirmed to be in the next WC.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

This convo probably belongs to the other thread since this is about anything not Japan.
Akaya probably surpassed Yanagi already. I dont think he reach or will reached Sanada and Yukimura though.

Hmmm. Probably Zeus making Shiraishi too stunned to play made him look weaker. Lmao. I dont know if others like Yuki, Sanada, Shiraishi, Fuji will pissed their pants on the simple sight of Zeus. Also, the way he was kinda lost against Tristan and Timothe.
But yeah Star Bible is a good powerup for him. He became stronger.
I still see Atobe, Yukimura, Sanada, Fuji, and even Akutsu over him.

Niou/Yagyuu will just be a doubles specialist pair.

I am not really that high on Oshitari and Sengoku though.

Poor Marui. After not playing a single game. He will lose his spot next edition. Lol
 
Top