They had six turnovers and still barely won. There were no winners last night...

ing 20, please?
Oh dear me, no. There was a rape in Denver on Thursday. This was more like some unwelcome groping.Hi, I want to report a rape in progress in Raljon. Pls.
U mad?Oh, I see. You were winning at halftime. That definitely excuses the blow out. It's like Peyton never threw seven touchdowns.




Yeah, I know. You guys made it close, whereas Baltimore got blown out in the end. However, Baltimore was facing better opposition.His lost more pathetically. At least we made a one possession game out of it. We just dug ourselves into too deep a hole. It's still a loss, but it didn't end up a horrible loss. We weren't going 16-0 anyway.
LOL the entire AFC North is 0-1, and ESPN still has Baltimore in last place
![]()
How about watching Blaine Gabbert act lost and confused?God, there are few things in the sports world more enjoyable than watching Philip Rivers throw a tantrum
I have nothing against Blaine Gabbert. Philip Rivers however, is a whiny little bitch.How about watching Blaine Gabbert act lost and confused?