Nibi (two tail) Coloring. | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Nibi (two tail) Coloring.

Xenos

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Saw the two tail color by Batanga, so i hunted down the HQ worked from there, after much disapointment and frustration getting it cleaned and outline right i just cleaned the one by Batanga and started from there. That pic is so rape.

What i basicly did was first make the writing, akatsuki and some smoke another layer. Then i also made the shadows, smoke and auras a seprate layer. After that i went over the whole thing with a hue pallet and tried to make it look very random, using as many colors as possible. After that i did the same with the other layers, leaving the letters and the two bad guys as they were. Then i started adding in layers that makes the shodow/light look acurate so some of the Multi colored Chakra actualy passed onto the other objects.

Anyway hope you liek *yes spelt wrong :P

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
*screams*

Please tell me you have a DA I can drool over.6[br]Posted on: September 15, 2006, 05:16:49 PM_________________________________________________Oh. btw. Mind if I move this over to the Naruto Art Forum?

Xenos

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Sure go ahead man, i noticed i was a bit wrong in the forum :P Yeah i have a da.. but i dont update much, i will try though cuz im getting back in the game. its on my profile.

Yay Full memeber, happy 3 star b-day me.

kyubisharingan

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
SO RAINBOW-ish*gets lost in sea of rainbow*

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Alright, moving this to the Naruto section.

But seriously, once you start updating your DA, give it to me. :wtf Otherwise, expect me to stalk you here often follow you around.

midnight789

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Holy $&*# dude! That pic is awesome!

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
cool stuff! quite different from the other versions i've seen of this! nice idea!

venicia777

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
midnight789 said:
Holy $&*# dude! That pic is awesome!
i cant say it better. This is just too beautiful- at least to me.

Xenos

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Thank You *bows*. Im working on another version of this and some other stuff. I need good clean raw pics to work with, so if you have any ideas and pics pm me or MSN me.

btw dA updated. inquisit.deviantart.com

Kratos

Reaction score
good job man on the coloring... But i would have prefer other color to make the picture more scary or bloody but that just my opinion.... and then again GOOD job

Xenos

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Yeah i thought that Rainbow looks a bit... ehm.. gay. But multi colored chakra sounded plausable. I have other versions that im still working on. Heres two versions trying to make it look 'scarier'.

First Is a bit of a kyuubi rip off, but hey.. there are only so many scary colors.. lol.

This is a working copy of my final one.. im trying to think of what the Two tail would actualy be as a color.. i felt bluish green looked real scary.. the kind of cold blue/green that dims out the light around it.. so i experimented with the colors and the light ratios.. this is the result so far.

xallisto

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Speechless dude absolutley awesome work :)

kyubisharingan

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Xenos said:
Yeah i thought that Rainbow looks a bit... ehm.. gay. But multi colored chakra sounded plausable. I have other versions that im still working on. Heres two versions trying to make it look 'scarier'.

First Is a bit of a kyuubi rip off, but hey.. there are only so many scary colors.. lol.

This is a working copy of my final one.. im trying to think of what the Two tail would actualy be as a color.. i felt bluish green looked real scary.. the kind of cold blue/green that dims out the light around it.. so i experimented with the colors and the light ratios.. this is the result so far.

AWSOME!!!!! these r great dude, u r really good keep it up!

Remus

Reaction score
Country
Germany
simply stunning.

Xenos

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Thank you :)

Kratos

Reaction score
cool man u know how to make a picture look better..
do u think you could mix the red and blue colors in one just to see how it look???

Xenos

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Sure, itll be a bit odd.. but sure :P red + blue hues dont go well together.. but ok lol ill post asap.

kiddo7

Reaction score
Country
Austria
I can't see the blue green one

Xenos

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
Go to Image Gallery they are all in there.

Tried making a combo outg of the red and blue one.. kinda came out oringish red yello green... still looks cool kinda. Like i said blue and red layers dont mix well and making them look natrualy in transit between colors is imposible.. you just end up with the rainbow one. I think ill post the remaining 6-7 working copies of the other coloring i have tommorow after i have a chance to fine up the layers on them a bit and resize them. So then, thats it for this one. Check by this time tommorow.

Heres another WIP which i prob wont finish. Its the first one i started, i used a diffrent Edited Manga page. Im trying to give it a mountain cat look, after all hidden village of rock 2 tail. So basicly i started doing the individual skin of the beast.. i gave up after a while.. i had to go somewhere.. when i came back i started doing the other colorings.. :( i dont know how far ill get with this.. but it wont be 100% done.

[br]Posted on: September 17, 2006, 09:12:53 PM_________________________________________________Mehh my tools just froze before i could save..lame.. i was well into this one :(

blanchon

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
well they're all nice :)