Nibi (two tail) Coloring.

Kratos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
woa pretty nice man :omg :omg
 

donkeyhigh

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
115
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
I like the gay version.

:)
 

Xenos

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Pjoto-bozu said:
I like the gay version.

:)
Lol... i wont coment that :P its all good.

Sorry i havnt posted more.. i had alot to do over the house.. and my mag pen is broken :(.
 

donkeyhigh

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2005
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
115
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Use your man-pen. :D

Okay, that wasn't even near funny. I'm gonna go sleep more.
 

Xenos

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Pjoto-bozu said:
Use your man-pen. :D

Okay, that wasn't even near funny. I'm gonna go sleep more.

i agree.. that was very lame...

lol
 

e-s-g

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
267
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I gotta say dude, all these look stunning!
I love the atmosphere and colouring! It's a shame you might not finish that one off... :/
 

Scarecrow

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Wow, that is really cool looking.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My gosh...That's so pretty :wtf All the colors and they way they kin of melt into one another

<3 I give it 5 stars! I wish I had that kind of skill in photohsop ;______;
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
i like the latest version with Hidan and Kakuzu looking on. I only hope its size(resolution) wasnt soo huge. Unlike manga that i like to scroll down and read- for colored pictures i like seeing everything at once.

anyways, that and the first one are my favorites.
 

Xenos

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Sorry that i didnt update.. i kinda got off track doing Studio Work at my Uni. My main course is Video Producgtion 3520 and i got alot of opertunities there im taking so i didnt have time to catch up on the art :P Im working on the Hidan being decapitated pic atm :) mabey a week and itll be done.. sorry im slow :(

ill post more of these asap.
 
Top