Sep 20, 2011 #1 trunkschan90 Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Sep 20, 2011 Messages 49 Reaction score 3 Gender Female Country Hello, I'm new here and I just wanted to say hi to everybody.
Sep 20, 2011 #2 Nanoi Registered User下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Joined Sep 14, 2011 Messages 85 Reaction score 151 Gender Hidden Country Welcome. =3.
Sep 22, 2011 #3 yukihime03 MH Senpai有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jun 5, 2011 Messages 4,649 Reaction score 1,475 Age 34 Gender Female Country Youkoso!! I hope you have longer introduction though... :P
Sep 22, 2011 #4 M3J MH Senpai神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 48,828 Reaction score 17,292 Gender Male Country If I said Kamehameha Wave, would you know what I mean?
Sep 22, 2011 #5 kdowns Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 2,887 Reaction score 1,822 Age 33 Gender Male Country Welcome to Mangahelpers :3 Top 3 Manga, Anime Adaptions of a Manga. Where are you from. How did you find out about us? Am I annoying you yet with my questions? :3
Welcome to Mangahelpers :3 Top 3 Manga, Anime Adaptions of a Manga. Where are you from. How did you find out about us? Am I annoying you yet with my questions? :3