Nice to meet you guys.

Nic13012

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Hi, I'm Nic from Thailand,
I do not belong to any Edited Manga groups,
but I do scan mangas, translate, clean, edit, QC ect. by myself (or "group of one" most likely)
I can read some japanese but I can't read Kanji so I can only translate English to Thai
and I think I could find some help with translation here.
Since I can only translate English to Thai, I guess I'm not very helpful around here, sorry about that, I hope I can help in other ways.

are they any Thai other than me...? (haven't seen any yet)

and some mangas and light novels I like: Genshiken, Gintama, Working!!, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Shinigami no Ballad, Haiyore Nyaruko-san, Date A Live
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
welcome...

I don;t know if there is a thai community but you can check here...

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/31-International-Hangout

if there is not one Nic...go right ahead and start a thread...

have fun and visit the fun forum if you like to clown around and unwind with those crazy members(like me...:hee)

look forward to seeing you around...:thumbs
 

Day

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi Nic, welcome to MH forums! :)
 
Top