Nintendo has always ruled over playstation

Status
Not open for further replies.

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hello,

I am new user over here who discovered recently mangahelpers. I am huge fan of manga and especially of reborn. The male characters is very hot in there.

I has always been a big fan of zelda and mario bros and thus I decided to dedicate everything to my hero. Yes, Nintendo rule Playstation.

I hasnever been good in introducing myself but I think that this thread is the right way to do so. So feel free to ask me anything.
 
Last edited:

Noriyasu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
91
Reaction score
42
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Konbanwa Kojikondo!! Glad to with you work :D
 

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Sensei, you call me sensei
 

Heiwajima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
14
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hi :tem

Mario and Zelda is really cool, but nice meeting KojiKondo, together let us take care! :D

I do like asking if the city can you walk? Have you ever been to Tokyo?
 

Noriyasu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
91
Reaction score
42
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Gomenasai, KojiKondo-senpai. I live far away not from Tokyo. Big city many cars :D
Maybe one day go there too.
 

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hello, Heiwajime,

Nice meet to you. I look forward talk to you and I walk around city everyday.

I live in Tokyo
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Hello, Koji Kondo-san. Welcome to MH?

Do you have any favourite manga?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Hello! Nice to meet you, well I actually have A lot to ask but I will stick to the basics :eyeroll
Firstly, Welcome to mangahelpers and I hope you'll have fun.
For the questions, which of japan do you reside? and how is that place, I'm really interested in japan~
Also, which manga and anime do you like the most and how did you came to this website?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Oh, and i forgot. Are you actually Koji Kondo? Or just a big fan? :D
 

Noriyasu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
91
Reaction score
42
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
May be I make thread of own. :D I want questions too! :D

Sorry I wont disturb senpai. Hi other people! :)
 

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Thank you for posts

Imperium: My favourite manga is reborn, the male characters is really hot. I also love sasuke in Naruto

Zeltrax: I hope have fun too. I live in Tokyo, very busy city. You definitely should come over there. Manga (see above), anime okay. I came to this website because friend told me to join


Oh, and i forgot. Are you actually Koji Kondo? Or just a big fan? :D
Fan who thinks he actually is :D
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Uh, I guess it's cool for you to be in love with reborn guys.

I mean, I like mature women too, for my age. hahaha.
Nice to meet you and your friends, who recommended you here? That guy is pretty awesome.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Which is hotter; Gokudera or Yamamoto? :derp
 

Heiwajima

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
14
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
KojiKondo-san, we still meeting tomorrow morning like planned?I hope you not forgot :D

Arigato :)
 

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Finally found quote

Uh, I guess it's cool for you to be in love with reborn guys.

I mean, I like mature women too, for my age. hahaha.
Nice to meet you and your friends, who recommended you here? That guy is pretty awesome.
Male is lie, I am female but I like all

Big boss, I has been student of him

Which is hotter; Gokudera or Yamamoto? :derp
Gokudera. I like explosive men more than rainy ones
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
What about your age?
Do feel free to ask for help whenever, we'll try :tem!
Reborn is good but do you read one piece?
 

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
What about your age?
Age is 24... But soon change into 25

Do feel free to ask for help whenever, we'll try :tem!
Reborn is good but do you read one piece?
Help: does my quotes look ok?

Yes, I read one piece because of Franky and Brook. One is strong, other is music player.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Yep, your quotes are working fine. ^^

What is your favourite film?
 

KojiKondo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Yep, your quotes are working fine. ^^

What is your favourite film?
Japanese: Audition (very romantic or horror? What is right word?)
American: Broken Back Mountain
English: Trainstopping
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Yes, I read one piece because of Franky and Brook. One is strong, other is music player.
Let me guess, are you a music player? That'll be cool to have one in the site~ I like franky too :tem but not as much as luffy tho.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top