- Joined
- Feb 24, 2006
- Messages
- 146
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I consider this entertainment because NJT is entertaining~ 
So for Tay's Birthday, our resident flirt would like a wallet. But not just any wallet, he wants a manlier wallet.
http://www.handbagcrew.com/prwam1sal.html
Better pix here http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/chevella/00102-00054.html
OK how about this -- http://item.rakuten.co.jp/perlei3/oppf001/
I think this is better
http://www.handbagcrew.com/prmelewakpbl.html
But Tay prefers a pretty coin purse/bag/compartment with his wallets ^^;;;
Sooooo does anyone want to get Tay a wallet?
Or this. . . because with this, Tay can translate anywhere, even when he's in line waiting to go to the public bathroom at the park (aka the bushes)
Now that's what I call a dedicated translator 
http://www.irextechnologies.com/products/iliad

So for Tay's Birthday, our resident flirt would like a wallet. But not just any wallet, he wants a manlier wallet.
http://www.handbagcrew.com/prwam1sal.html
Better pix here http://store.shopping.yahoo.co.jp/chevella/00102-00054.html
OK how about this -- http://item.rakuten.co.jp/perlei3/oppf001/
I think this is better
http://www.handbagcrew.com/prmelewakpbl.html
But Tay prefers a pretty coin purse/bag/compartment with his wallets ^^;;;
Sooooo does anyone want to get Tay a wallet?

Or this. . . because with this, Tay can translate anywhere, even when he's in line waiting to go to the public bathroom at the park (aka the bushes)
Now that's what I call a dedicated translator 
http://www.irextechnologies.com/products/iliad
Last edited:


I've found it out!!!
).

13... lol 
