Support No colour options in post

murasakii23

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
So while trying to post something with colours, I realised that my colour drop-down^on the post bar - the bar with all the actions that shows when you post (sorry if i don't really make sense) doesn't want to go down. But if I click on the black, it comes up with the colour code for black(the automatic colour). Um so is this not meant to work or what?

And the font and sizes drop-downs don't work as well.

thx :)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The post bar is where you can find the bold button, italic button, etc., right? As for color option, it worked for me. Example:

This is just a test.

This is just a test.
This is just a test.

If only color code comes out, maybe it because you haven't selected the words or sentences which you want to change its color?

As for font and size, it works well for me. O.o

Or maybe you can provide us screenshot so I can understand your problem better? :)
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
If you're using IE, then might I suggest either using Firefox or Chrome?

Currently, IE does not work well with MH's site and I would HIGHLY suggest using a different browser. I'm using Firefox and different colors work fine for me~
 

murasakii23

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Yeah I'm using IE atm. o.O it just worked for me! lol maybe it was the site update?
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It could possibly be the forum update. Either way, if this ever happens again, then you should probably test it out in other browser: firefox or chrome - both are free to download.
 

Asahina

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
376
Reaction score
266
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Well if you are using Internet Explorer 9, then you shouldn't have problems with mangahelpers. I think Google Chrome or Firefox are the better replacements.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You should definitely learn BBCoding, it's much better though a bit more work. To get color, just type this:
HTML:
[color=the color you want]blahblah[/color]
Example:

HTML:
[color=blue]I have pants on my ants.[/color]
I have pants on my ants.

IMO typing out BBCode is better than clicking on icons, but I like typing. Get FireFox or Chrome though, it's much better and safer than Internet Explorer.
 
Top