Support No e-mail notifications for PMs

grabthesky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello! I've tried changing the e-mail on my account a couple times and turning the "receive e-mail notification for new private messages" option on and off to refresh but I never receive an e-mail about it. I've tried yahoo, hotmail, live, and gmail addresses to no avail. It's not that they're being spam filtered, I just don't receive them period. ):

Help?
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Email notifications will not be sent if the new PM is the system generated PM for new replies to subscriptions, but you should receive an email notification when a user sends you a PM.

If you're not receiving the PM notification for new PMs from other users, please let us know. Thanks. :)
 

grabthesky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't subscribe to any threads though, I just receive PMs for favorited series and their RAW/Translation updates. I still won't receive e-mail notifications for those?
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Unfortunately system generated PMs (like the updates which are a form of subscription) will not be emailed out.

Sorry for the late response. :sweat
 

grabthesky

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
183
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Aiyaaa that's a shame. Someone should toss that into suggestions. ;A; But thank you very much for your help! :hbunny

And the delay is quite all right! I was gone all weekend anyway.
 

gernot

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
98
Reaction score
92
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'd like to second that. If I'm waiting for the new raws to come out for the chapter I want to translate, why can't I get an email? It's such a hassle to keep refreshing the forum over and over again... sometimes for days.
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hmmmm kk that might be do-able ;)
 
Top