Noah vs God's Clown

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Noah versus God's Clown
​

In honor of episode 70 of the anime, I decided to finish coloring a page/frame from the manga featuring Tyki versus C.C. Allen from the 112th Night cover. Much thanks to Tranquil Melancholy and her scan group Whatever for the excellent quality scan! I cleaned out the DGM logo and the speech bubbles, since I thought it would look a lot better without it. I spent about 10 hours off and on total on this piece.

Feat. Clown Clown and Tyki-pon :p




click picture for full version
​


if anyone wishes to use it for a sig/avy/banner/whatever, feel free to do so, i don't mind. credit is always a plus though :S
 
Last edited:

Fitrojoke

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
150
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Beautiful XD !!!!
 

black_burn

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
598
Reaction score
62
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
looks awesome.
 

The Shadow

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
116
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks good, nice job!
 

abcdefghijkL0L

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
473
Reaction score
34
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks guys! Its probably the most popular thing at my DA account right now.
 
Top