1. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!

3. Congratulations Ustegius for winning the Brothers set contest!, and well done to the other participants!.
    New Week, New Contest!
    Time for a short story. The theme is Dystopia. Showcase your writting skills!

Voting has begun for the Self Portrait Drawing contest!.
  4. The Waifu Wars 2017 Semifinals have begun! Bring the salt and cast your votes!
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Noblesse Chapter 457 Discussion/458 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Nobles' Shrine' started by Asia Run, Apr 11, 2017.

Tags:
?

Does Maduke move even a step to any direction in this chapter?

1. No

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. I don't think so

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Not a chance

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  4. He is ok there

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. Other?

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  6. Yes, his legs are hurting

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. aster4jaden

aster4jaden Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United Kingdom
    1.) Kentas,Lunark,Gaitan,Grui

This one if we valuate all four, the others seem to have only one or two strong members.

2. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

Cayman Islands
    Fair assessment. I also agree.

3. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Brazil
    1.) Kentas,Lunark,Gaitan,Grui

They're the most balanced group, although I believe Dorant and Juraki alone would do great damage.

@Drakon I think Maduke alienated them in this sense of being the strongest too, but not only that, I suspect that like Dorant, some of those warriors didn't know many things like Garda, for instance. Maduke told he had supportes who chased and killed Muzaka supporters and the way he explains it's clear that not everyone knows this truth, I believe Juraki and Dorant are among those since they're a young generation of warriors (The older ones like Zaiga must have planned everything throughly with Maduke). I'm not sure about Maduke power levels, he might be very strong, but I don't think it will be enough to beat Muzaka and Rai's rampage after all he did.

Changing the topic, this chapter was one of the best! Look at that pannel the clan leaders appera along with rai and the Lord, they give off the vibe "beware the vampires":zomg; And we had M-2 crying (well, not that it's rare, he cried before, but that just show he is all brawl outside and a softy inside); Tao being tao and making a brilliant plan of pretending to be Frankenstein; and should I consider the ship is real this time? Because I'm still not believing the authors actually did it become real.

Drakon likes this.
  4. Manav Mehta

Manav Mehta Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

India
    Crombell has copied everything from Frankenstein , it was said in the earlier chapters that he found a journal which the union were unaware of which was more advanced than the one the union had.It was Frankenstein's research so he will have the upper hand against Crombell.
    I just hope the first elder is different from the other elders.

5. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Brazil
    At the start of this arc he said he'd wait for an opportunity to get more data and inspect what was happening on the werewolves' lands. I don't think the first elder would be easily manipulated, neither the third elder, but Crombell could prove to be the worst and most sly villain in the end.

I'm still doubting Crombell only copied it and didn't perform any change, he must have developed it far ahead (but he will never be smarter than Franky:8C ). I think both Crombell and The first elder might have changed Franky's research somehow (at least, for the modifications on their own bodies) and hopefully dark-spear won't be as effective as it is against the werewolves. Just a guess, though.

Rian likes this.
  6. Manav Mehta

India

I somehow doubt it.Ignes who even Crombell said was one of the best scientist had just copied the research and built upon it and Dark spear feasted upon her.
    First Elder maybe but not so sure about Crombell, he seems much less experienced and is stealing data from everyone.Ignes , 9th Elder and the Werewolves all data was probably based on Frankenstein's research and now the data will belong to Crombell.

Asia Run likes this.
  7. strixflash

strixflash Registered User

Winterfell
    The missing page:
    [​IMG]

Credits: حيدر العراقي

Rai: "M-21. I'm glad you're safe. "

After this M-21 breaks down.

8. Rian

Rian Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

India
    So far maybe. But Crombel's powers were somewhat similar to Frankenstein if I remember correctly. Earlier he was curious but didn't know who Frankenstein was. But Muzaka could have easily filled the gap to him or he can finally figure it out for himself, since. But more importantly, seeing how many of the werewolves went down and even Ignis died by his hand, Crombel sure will be curious what went wrong for them. He has their data or some idea about their powers and has an idea about their capabilities after all.

Asia Run likes this.
  9. aster4jaden

aster4jaden Registered User

United Kingdom
    Oh my heart! The feels.
    Moving on since Takeo and Tao both are imbue with Dark Spears power, does this mean like Frankenstein their going to have a advantage against those who used Frankenstein's research?

10. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Brazil
    I thought it should be the case too, if they have Franky's powers, then, their powers are supposed to affect the regeneration, but after re-readig the chapter 454, Mirai is completely healed after Takeo shoot some dark-bullets imbued with dark-spear's aura, so, I guess it has something to do with Frankenstein's body enhancement, not solely with his powers. (it could be another yet plot hole, but I prefer to believe it's just because Frankenstein is an awesome scientist:amuse)

11. Angie7

Angie7 Registered User

Fun Forum
    Either she follows the same path as Edian and dies, or the nobles will have some way to make her regain her senses imo. In the case of the latter, I'd guess because Rai will want to help (both for Muzaka and out of pity for Garda) and Raskreia steps in so he won't have to.

Although I'm more worried about how the authors will handle Rai's near-death state this time. If Raskreia simply gives him the second half of her soul weapon to prolong his life, I'm going to flip some tables ...

12. Manav Mehta

India

Soul weapon or the blood stones seem like a good bet, though I am curious how the author will put it in the story.

Does anyone think the artist has been inconsistent with the Werewolves sometimes they are hairy as hell other times only have few strips of hair, more hair = more power , I guess.

Rai probably has something up his sleeve , that Kamui he pulled out of nowhere makes me think of it.We know next to nothing about his clan.

Asia Run likes this.
  13. Angie7

Angie7 Registered User

Fun Forum
    Nah man, it's all about the seasons and the moon phase. The colder the environment, the more hair they grow during transformation. Same goes with a full moon. :xp

To be honest and serious 'though, I'm afraid the artist is simply inconsequent with the drawing style. Aside from changing the overall art style every season, the werewolf transformations have never shown any pattern to them. The same werewolf looks different almost every time they change, so eh. Unfortunately.

Wait, what? What do you mean with "kamui"? The only Kamui I know is Kagura's brother in Gintama, and I haven't seen him rampaging around in this manhwa yet. :blink

Asia Run likes this.
  14. Manav Mehta

India
    I was referring to the ability Rai used to beat titan. It's depiction is very similar to one ability in the Naruto verse.Obito and Kakashi use it using their Mangekyo Sharigan.

15. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Brazil
    Since Rajak's death, I've been wondering if the authors do intend to kill other characters that are not exactly villains, but I don't think Garda will die, she will probably be out of action by a looong while recovering, thought I don't know if she will recover her senses after so much time enduring experiments, if there's someone that could help, it had to be someone at Frankenstein's level I guess (he already helped M-21, Tao, Takeo and they weren't as bad as Garda)

16. Manav Mehta

India
    Garda might die , Idian had not been in Ragus's control completely.She still had some sense left in her because of that she was able to save Rai.Garda on the other hand looks to be beyond the point of no return.Maduke revealed what he did to the other werewolves and Garda did not even flinch after hearing that.

I highly doubt the authors will kill any good characters right now , during the Rajak's death arc the rating on the naver site had fallen down to 3's and 4's .They have come up now but at the time of release the ratings of the chapters were pretty low.This now has removed much of the tension for me from the story , when M-21 was kidnapped I knew he was going to be saved somehow and no one would die .The authors would not take a risk like this when the last arc the ratings took a hit because of it.

17. strixflash

strixflash Registered User

Winterfell
    I wonder how many new Warriors would now be introduced? The good guys are far too in number so new warriors are bound to be introduced in order to keep tension. I'm guessing few of them would be true warriors.

This is the longest arc in Noblesse. The rescue/invasion started around Ch420.

Asia Run likes this.
  18. Manav Mehta

India
    I think Maduke has only 4 Warriors left Juraki,Garda,Blue hair and the one with spectacles who was with Zaiga.
    It would be interesting if Crombell could create something werewolfy as he had access to Muzuka for some while also there is the case of the First Elder,whom we know nothing about.

But the Good guys outnumber the bad quite a bit right now .

On another note ,I am still wondering why no one notices the buildings getting destroyed in the city.Buildings being blown up on a regular basis in the city should attract attention. We also saw civilians running away and observing the destruction,how does no one suspect something fishy going on.
    If the cover is terrorist attack it is all the more reason it would attract attention.US,Russia,Japan and the UN , no notices something or tries to interfere.

19. Angie7

Angie7 Registered User

Fun Forum
    Oh god. I really really REALLY hope the authors don't take the ratings too much in account, otherwise they could just as well be writing a fanfic. Urgh. Noblesse is rather famous, they shoud have some leeway, so hopefully they'll take some risks every now and then.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  20. Mohsen

Mohsen Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Storm's End
    I doubt Garda will be killed off. I mean the authors ripped Muzaka's heart into pieces once by having her daughter killed. I can't see them doing it again to Muzaka by having her most loyal follower die. Maybe Rai will ask Frankenstein to heal her. The WWs have enough high tech technology for Franken to do an emergency operation by Garda.

There are no new warriors needed. The bad guys still have the 1st and 3rd elder who might be making an appearance soon. And seeing that the first elder is still not being shown he most likely is either a person that we already saw once or he is connected to the Nobles in some way.

There is still one WW missing. It is the one who got humilated by Rai and then ran away. I wonder what happened to him. Maybe he met Rozaria or Dorant.