1. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. Congratulations to goldb for winning the Friends Photography contest!, and as always, well done to the other participants!.

Voting has begun for the Special Halloween Art Contest
    Witch.

Also there is a special announcement regarding the Winter Art Contest, so please Read up!
  4. This year's Community Awards have ended. Check out the results HERE!
  5. The very first Magi Awards have begun! Vote your favorite Moments and Characters now!
  6. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Chapter Noblesse Chapter 484 Discussion/485 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Nobles' Shrine' started by Lady pompom, Oct 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. shinobi

shinobi Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Dragonstone
    An interesting chapter, at last!! The cool blondie looks interesting, this guy isn't there to be killed, not even by Rai or Franky lol, Crombell doesn't like him as well. Rai will feel slightly better when Lunark gets in there and inform them that Muzaka is still alive.

miguelenam and Lady pompom like this.
  2. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Mangahelper

United States
    Official version of the chapter is out.
    http://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/noblesse/ep-484/viewer?title_no=87&episode_no=485

So this is the final elder. I wonder what he's going to be. For him to look this young and not be and elder or a werewolf. There is something going on with him for sure. Can't imagine what it could be though.

And Muzak.....

[​IMG]

I actually laughed when he said that. A long sad laugh with just a hint of insanity creeping into it. A "Miracle" is a good thing. This is a "Calamity". Still it's a pretext for Lunark to dive into Franky's waiting arms. So I have no choice but to accept it. But I'm no less pissed off about it this week than I was last.​

Lady pompom likes this.
  3. Lady pompom

Lady pompom aka Asia Run

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Brazil
    One day Jammin, onde day Muzaka will die for real. I really like this change in the werewolves system, they were leaded by the strongest, and now, even though Lunark and Kentas aren't supposed to be the strongest ones, they became leaders and the warriors respect them.

Also, the fact that Crombell, the puppet master was deceived by the first elder made me laugh. About the first elder, aisde the fact he's smart onconcealing himself, I think he's a human, and if he's not Tesamu, hes at least a human with pretty developed powers like Franky.

And finally the best part of the chapter, the first person that comes to Lunark mind when she needs help is... Frankenstein!

[​IMG]

The fact that Franky has an accurate intuition and that tablet breaking :XD Looking at the bright side, at least Muzaka instead of a useless character became a plot element to unite Franky and Lunark.

Larifa, alium leo and Jammin like this.