1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  3. Time for a new Set Art Contest! Submissions for Chibi Avatar & Signature Set Contest has begun. Express your fondness for chibi art!

Also, you may vote for your favorite piece in the Love Story Poem Contest !

The winner of Bad Weather Photography Contest is Arjuna ! Congratulations!
  4. The Manga League is finally here!
  5. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  6. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  7. [​IMG]
    We are starting with chapter 1 on August 19th.
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Chapter Noblesse Chapter 509 Discussion/510 Predictions

Discussion in 'The Nobles' Shrine' started by Lady pompom, Apr 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Arjuna

Arjuna Registered User

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!

India
    A threesome between Crombell,First Elder and Third Elder.

2. aster4jaden

aster4jaden Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

United Kingdom
    As much as i'd like to agree with you, I don't think it was ever implied that Crombel was weaker than 11th Elder although I think some of us presumed it including myself because he never did anything in the open.

3. strixflash

strixflash Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Winterfell
    You misunderstood. I didn't say the chapter was great. I said it was better than I expected. @Mohsen

I enjoyed how Crombell didn't hesitated to accept his evilness . He didn't tried to be a hypocrite. That was better for me than the talks of for the sake of human race.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  4. omr777

omr777 Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Egypt
  5. Angie7

Angie7 Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Fun Forum
    I still don't understand Crombel's plan. So he wants to end up being the only living ... human-like creature on Earth? That would explain why he helped Muzaka of course, but even so ... That's going to be a very lonely future, my man. Or is he trying to become a modern version of Noah, and somehow try to repopulate the planet by himself? Or with those that he deems valuable? I hope he explains it more in detail later on. If only to somewhat be able to guess what he's going to do with his current underlings (Yuri, Aris, Mark, ...) in his plan.

6. Westfield

Westfield Registered User

United Kingdom
    Frankenstein explained that as his Dark Spear consumes more souls (especially the ones of Clan Leaders like Gradeus and Ignes) it becomes more challenging for him to maintain control. Perhaps the reason Crombell was able to master his version of Dark Spear is because its currently somewhat inferior or weaker to that of Frank's version.

However simple the storytelling of this manga goes I think its interesting that the author diverged his attention more towards the Dark Spear and the threat it may pose. The very first moment Dark Spear and its rebellious nature got introduced I figured there and then that "it" might become the final villain of the series.

My prediction is Frank is going to let his Dark Spear consume Crombell and perhaps this final sacrifice will cause the Dark Spear to wreak havoc on everyone.

aster4jaden likes this.
  7. Mohsen

Mohsen Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Storm's End
    Read this chapter:
    https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/noblesse/ep-256/viewer?title_no=87&episode_no=256
    Bonnere says: He needs more time to fight the elders. And at that time the 11th and 10th elder didn't even transform yet.

omr777 likes this.
  8. victim

victim Registered User

Kenya
    Crombel hasnt met Rai yet to realize what he is saying about defeating the nobles including him is BS....Frankenstein needs to teach this copy cat his place

aster4jaden and hollisesco like this.
  9. pramood

pramood Registered User

India
    Crombel: This is proof that your strength has weakened

3rd: 13th Elder, you were too greedy (probably mean that he had taken on a leadership position in the Union). 3rd: Since I did not get involved in the fight, I have enough strength.

3rd: Is it ... the strength of the 13th elder?
    1st: I was not mistaken. This is very similar to the strength and aura of Frankenstein.
    1st: The difference is that if the aura of Frankenstein is rough, then Crombel's aura is stable.
    1st: Could she take control of Crombel? 3rd: 1st Elder ...
    1st: 3rd Elder, we must take it seriously. Crombel definitely has the same strength as Frankenstein.
    3rd: ... I'm sorry.

1st: 3rd Elder, you must go.
    1st: From now on, I will deal with Crombel.
    3rd: None. I was just a little nervous. Everything is fine.
    1st: 3rd Elder, this is an order.
    3rd: The 1st Elder can not fight. His body can not stand ...
    1st: 13th Elder, what is this power? Crombel: THIS POWER?
    1st: Yes, how did you get this power?
    Crombel: You, too, know this.
    Krombel: From the results of the studies found by the Union in ruins a long time ago.
    Crombel: I was able to learn about this new force in these materials.
    1st: Frankenstein Research Center. There his data.
    Crombel: For a long time, I've been restoring them.
    Crombel: Based on this, doing research, I was able to get this power.
    1st: So you sacrificed the lives of many people to receive this power.
    Crombel: Huh? How do you know what is required to gain this power?
    Crombel: Ah ... Do you know everything about the Union, therefore, and about this in the course?
    Crombel: I was very surprised when recently in the materials of the Union I saw records about that force.
    Crombel: I wanted to get this power on the basis of the Union ....
    Crombel: But the Union made a great stupidity. As the Union began to develop new technologies, it simply lost its meaning.
    Krombel: Although I can understand this.
    Crombel: You have decided that in the long term, the use of another energy, instead of the vital energy of people or other beings, will be more powerful and stable. Your strength and weapons take their origins precisely from this technology.

Pancake. How he likes to chat ....
    Crombel: But this technology is still imperfect. On the other hand, the use of vitality was successful a long time ago.
    Crombel: However, the Union took a stupid decision and refused this (the use of vitality 1st: Getting this strength requires too much vital energy. So much that it is not even comparable to the power that results in the result.
    Crombel: It's so easy to get this energy (vital).
    Crombel: People are always ready to take the lives of others.
    Crombel: I just took some measures to push them to it, and they acted on their own.
    Crombel: Thanks to this, I was able to easily assemble the right amount of energy.

Crombel: Hoo .. I'm insane ...
    Crombel: I know that the Union has also sacrificed many people ...
    Crombel: Do not you want to say that what the Union did before for its own benefit is different from what I did?
    Crombel: Then you became the 1st Elder, and came up with a goal aimed solely at the benefit of people.
    Krombel: I emphasize, it was the Union that started to do this (to exterminate people for something) first.
    Crombel: But this idea of yours began to undermine the development of the Union.
    1st: So you, Crombel, are going to take us away and send the Union to another goal?
    To remove them and the Union as such will simply not remain. Well, yes, Crombel, in alliance with himself, is good ..
    Crombel: I have no desire to lead the Union.
    Crombel: I'll get rid of him.

1st (3rd?): Get rid of the Union? What the hell are you thinking?
    Crombel: Using the current strength of the Union ...
    Prepare for the Nezhnanchik
    Crombel: I'll get rid of all people.
    Crombel: I will remove all creatures on earth, and I will build the world again with a new kind of person.

He here means becoming God himself.
    1st: You .... Will you become God?
    The first one clearly thinks: "Dude, did you ever smoke?"
    Crombel: It's true.
    3rd: The 13th Elder had such a powerful power ....
    3rd: Did he hide it all this time?
    1st: 3rd Elder, go away from here.
    3rd: What? 1st: You must lead the union.
    3rd: None. I will not lead the Union. It's you,
    1st Elder ....! 1st: My stupidity is the reason that the Union will lose everything here.
    1st: If I were more careful, we could prevent Krombel from going that far.
    1st: It may be that if you headed the Union, then perhaps you would have unraveled Crombel's plan.
    1st: 3rd Elder, I will give you my last order.
    1st: Leave here and lead the Union.
    1st: Prevent Crombel from destroying people using the Union.
    1st: Union ... I entrust it to you / I ask you to take care of it (You can interpret it differently) 3rd: I will follow your order. Crombel: Hoo .... This is a weapon.
    Crombel: You wanted to get to know this power personally.
    Crombel: The force that the Union decided to abandon.

smokeesid, victim, haedr and 2 others like this.
  10. aster4jaden

United Kingdom
    Given how he was a just a agent there is a very high chance Bonnere only knew what Crombel showed/allowed, I think that brief clash with Frankenstein with his powers sealed at the begining may of been epic foreshadowing to just how powerful Crombel was and we all just disregarded it as nothing.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  11. Jackson6700

Jackson6700 Registered User

Australia
    I'm started to think the 1st elder is not a complete monster

12. LoS

LoS Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Isle of Man
    So when Crombell takes out the 1st Elder, what happens with all the Armageddons?

13. strixflash

Winterfell
    The Armageddons would not activate. Before going to werewolves land First Elder has disabled the automatic attack. Third Elder was bluffing to Frankenstein. They do have more satellites but First Elder can't bring himself to hurt humans.

I forgot to mention but Crombell plans to use the Union in order to wipe out human race. So First Elder wants Third to stop him.

aster4jaden likes this.
  14. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

Cayman Islands
    So i read Strixflash's Summary. I loved it. I guess this is pretty much the end of the Union. 1st Elder vs Crombwell should still be decent. I know due to plot the 1st Elder will loose. However, as i was reading the other chapters. I thought to myself, Crombwell shouldnt be a strong as Frankenstein for 2 reasons. 1, Frankenstein has absorbed like 7 powerful beings in recent. As far as i know. Crombwell hasnt dont anything like that. 2, Frankenstein has the bloodspear. If Crombwell somehow matches Frankenstein in "Dark Prowess" Frankie has a Trump Card, the Bloodspear.
    3, Frankenstein has more battle experience. Experience alone in my opinion is what will make Frankie more powerful than crombwell.

Now, i have some other questions. I guess the perfection of this Dark power is something extremely recent. He clearly has been working on it for sometime.

I guess we cant attribute it to him Recieving Madukes spoils and gains. Im alsp curious to see the Gains that he would have aquired from having exclusive access to Mazuka's body.

Im hoping he has Suped up all of his Minions so we can have a great final battle.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2018 ---
    Finally, i guess this is the Final arc of the series. It will be bittersweet. I assume most of the people that complain about the series on a regular will actually appreciate there work when its done and completed. Man, it will be a boring Monday the day there aint Noblesse. Hopefully, the authors continue ability and make it just as Interesting if not more.

Either way, i guess the clock is ticking.

15. aster4jaden

United Kingdom
    The powerful souls that Frankenstein has absorbed don't seem to mean much, he absorbed Ignis and Gradeus who had soul weapons and I presume he absorbed those souls in them and somehow the 1st Elder was still able to force him to use the Bloodspear. Despite Frankenstein's claims about becoming much more powerful I don't think it means much due to each new Villain being the pinnacle of power in each arc to show how dangerous they are.

16. undecimber

undecimber Registered User

Canada
    I still think Rai's bro is pulling the strings from beyond. He was behind the bloodstones and could be behind the dark energy and union. He warned "Humans are not as innocent as you think. Someday, these humans you're go to such great lengths to protect, will destroy both themselves and this world." (Ch 396).

Ironic that his words now ring true and humans actually pose a threat to the point one wants to wipe out everything and become a god.

Also, with the wings of their clan, I think their power animal is a mix of the 3 legged crow (symbol for power in Korea) or phoenix/vermillion bird (which reincarnates itself).

Something big has to be going on because this is too predictable for the "big bad".

17. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

Mangahelper

United States
  18. Lady pompom

Lady pompom Miko in training

Mangahelper

Brazil
    :XD it seems everyone has a shirtless moments in this manhwa, no?

Hm, I thought Crombell's energy was less evil than Frankentein's, he has teh same power, but fll control of it, besides his sould weapon is a sword, not a lance, it will be an interesting fight (and one expected since they clashed briefly on 1st season).

First elder was worried about nobles and werewolves killing humans, but look at who wants to kill all humans now. Even if Crombell goes the bloodstone route, his enhanced minions won't be as strong as Frankenstein's underlings. I thought he could go and attack nobles or werewolves, but he will probably start his massacre by humans :XD

strixflash, smokeesid and Jammin like this.
  19. Jammin

Jammin Androssi Worshiper

Mangahelper

United States
    I think the Union is going to do the reverse heel turn here too. Like with the alchemist guy running to Rai and Franky to be like "Please save me from the crazy shirtless old man!"

So we'll have humans, werewolves, and nobles all up against Dark Shirtless Lord Crombell and His Evil Army of Evil.:amuse

20. strixflash

Winterfell
    SHOCKING! This is the lowest rated Noblesse chapter in Korea. A rating below 5!