Josei Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

ksfst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
541
Reaction score
474
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

I'm really anxious to see how the mangaka will write (if it's really going to happen) a "Brazilian saga";
I really want to know what is the image that she has of Brazilian classical music scenario.
Also, would be lovely to have Chiaki and Nodame living on Rio de Janeiro, they will sure have lot's of beautiful views to date there.
 

roma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
490
Reaction score
205
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

i wonder what will happen to nodame now that she's back in paris. she seemed all the more depressed with all the praise she's getting. will she get back to the conservatory? also, will chiaki be back in paris before moving to brazil?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

that weird (more than nodame probably) girl has shown herself again. i wonder what both of them will be up to? =)
eh? she actually appeared before? I thought that was the first time she ever appeared, so i was kinda wondering- great, a new character when the manga's about to end :sweatdrop

also, will chiaki be back in paris before moving to brazil?
he should! if not, and nodame and he don't get to meet, it would be too agonizing already. :s
 

stanzi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

Himemo said:
I wonder, though, how much of this is due to the fact that Nodame never resolved her issues about music, or the issues that keep her from fully committing to music. It's my experience that when someone has major unresolved psychological issues, it can show up and sabotage the things they care about most - hence Nodame freaking out and screwing up her music, and Chiaki freaking out and screwing up his relationship with Nodame. Not to say that Nodame cares more about music and Chiaki cares more about her, but you get the point.
Got a point there... It all goes down to wondering what the heck she is thinking... I really can't say what. And for some reason, I don't think it has to do with her being "satisfied" in her performance like before when she performed/played the Rachmaninoff concerto with Chiaki... Ninomiya's got me stumped of this one.

I love how Chiaki is all lost without Nodame. One time, me and my friend were talking about how unsatisfied we are that Chiaki only likes Nodame because of music... And now... Mmm.. Chiaki-sama!!!

Himemo said:
I have the feeling this series is going to wrap up a lot sooner than later.
Noooo... But it does seem to be, no? I also couldn't imagine any more escapades happening. And the good side is, I think I will be able to collect all the volumes. Yay.

I wonder what the weird girl's role is in the next chapter...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

her role is that, her character may be similar to Nodame, and maybe she may also really inspire her to "face music" =3
 

stanzi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 12, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

Aah, right.. makes sense. *nods* ^^
 

ksfst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
541
Reaction score
474
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

Is there Nodame this month? I'm really anxious to read the next chapter, so I just want to know if the chapter is being published in Japan this month, :)
 

Himemo

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

Next chapter should be out on the 25th of this month, I believe. The mangaka had appendicitis, so there was a break.
 

shadow-skill

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
124
Reaction score
73
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

Yeah, that was done by an imitation NCIS. I nearly sent an angry pm to cassius because of the major differences that gomenasai pointed out to me earlier. Oh well, it's not wrong so the leechers shouldn't mind.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

kyaaaa I just read chapter 132. It's awesome! Finally a catalyst to help Nodame face music! And kuroki (did I get his name right? :darn) is probably texting Chiaki,.... ?
 

Meromorphe

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
206
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

Although everyone was already supposing that, I did not see any report in the thread that NC will finish in Oct or Nov. I see a piece of news on ANN some time ago. There will the release of a TV drama or a movie at the same time. Like the Don (ES21) would say: "it's sad".

The end of NC is like the finale of a symphony. The tempo subtetly goes faster, every piece of the scenario advances together. I was carried by the intensity and emotions of Nodame that take a new dimension.

Oh, and in ch. 133 there was plenty of fanservice lol. That was kind of weird the reference to an idol group with AKB49 on the T-shirt of the saxophonist. Ninomiya-sensei will always surprise me or I underestimate the idol phenomenon in Japan. Final thought, best part was Chiaki owned by the saxophonist :D, for once a guy did not have too much imagination :p


Hmmh, wait, the end is (supposed to be) in Spring. It is not official yet.
Sorry about that.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

I just read the chapter. WTF chiaki finally decides to confront Nodame's feelings (due to a music piece, which I find extremely funny hahaha).

I can't wait till they meet again! :wtf
 

ibn.

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
135
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

raws for 134 are out.

Chiaki :wtf i'm touched.
 

Himemo

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

I know! I actually cried. Finally.
 

roma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
490
Reaction score
205
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

:wtf OMG! Chiaki has just redeemed himself in my eyes. :luv Ahhh! This last chapter has made me so giddy!!! :occa

I can't wait for the next chapter... but quite sad it'll end by spring of next year.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

the tears did it.

and you know, nodame still knows music. i'm quite confused what to predict for the future chapters, even her reaction to chiaki's proposal. Because she's already come to terms with her being teacher.
 

ksfst

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Messages
541
Reaction score
474
Gender
Hidden
Country
Brazil
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

So, now that MH can't hold nodame raws, where can I find it? I MUST read chapter 135, the translation is just awesome, I can just imagine how beautiful the last two pages are.
 

roma

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
490
Reaction score
205
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: [Josei] Nodame Cantabile by Ninomiya Tomoko

The latest chapter is awesome. I'm glad Nina finally realized who Nodame is. ANd that Last page particularly that last panel... :luv

But seriously... that notice at the end dashed my excitement. :wtf

Why is this series ending next month??????? It's so abrupt! I think there are still issues that need to be addressed. Nooo!!!


So, now that MH can't hold nodame raws, where can I find it? I MUST read chapter 135, the translation is just awesome, I can just imagine how beautiful the last two pages are.

You can find info about the raw here:
http://community.livejournal.com/the_s_orchestra/235658.html
 
Last edited:
Top