- Joined
- Feb 20, 2015
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I think the title is self-explanatory. Here's the extra info:
Background
I've been watching anime somewhat obsessively for some time now and, surprise surprise, got the notion to make one. Anime is really hard to get in to, so I thought I'd get my feet wet with some manga.
I haven't seriously ventured into creative works because of a technical aptitude, but I'd like to think I have the potential.
Highlights
Preference for original work vs fan work
Co-writing is fine, even if I'm just a second pair of eyes (I acknowledge my novice status)
Happy to work from an idea or come up with one
Love fantasy and sci-fi in general; Avoid ethereal/ghosty themes
Email is my preferred form of contact
Latest Ideas
Background
I've been watching anime somewhat obsessively for some time now and, surprise surprise, got the notion to make one. Anime is really hard to get in to, so I thought I'd get my feet wet with some manga.
I haven't seriously ventured into creative works because of a technical aptitude, but I'd like to think I have the potential.
Highlights
Preference for original work vs fan work
Co-writing is fine, even if I'm just a second pair of eyes (I acknowledge my novice status)
Happy to work from an idea or come up with one
Love fantasy and sci-fi in general; Avoid ethereal/ghosty themes
Email is my preferred form of contact
Latest Ideas
- Harem, foreign boy is straight-laced and draws people in with his kindness while maintaining (rather successfully and inexplicably) an emotional distance.
- In response to an approaching alien ship, a secret division of the government has rashly tested a new bio-weapon that gives people super powers--if it doesn't kill them.
- Apocalyptic, After a M.A.D. scenario between North America and Europe, there's a giant whole where the Atlantic would be. Global chaos is breaking out, and Japan (like some others) is building balloon towns protected by primitive mechs
- Philosophy grad student has been magically summoned to be the familiar of a Guardian on a planet wrecked by the Golem Wars: the world's intense magic sporadically makes rampaging golems.
Last edited: