Re: lawlett-kun thread.
Do you still drink green tea? When are you coming over here?
Do you still drink green tea? When are you coming over here?
Stupid question...ChiakiWho is the best girl in Minami-ke, xi0-san?
Yes. "Who is the best girl in Minami-ke, xi0-san?" And you answered it was the elementary school girl.Did you read the question?![]()
You've been sucked in by the moeblob! It's crippling your interpretation!Yes. "Who is the best girl in Minami-ke, xi0-san?" And you answered it was the elementary school girl.


The second season had a change in art? Makes sense since the studio changed, but I thought the third was different as well, hmmmThe second season is the worst for me. Not inline with the manga, a 20-minute story format within one episode instead of separating it into several stories, and a radical artwork change from season 1. 3rd season is better, IMO.

No. I conflated best with attractive, and roped you into a terribly pointless conversation in the processWell you're assuming best=attractive!![]()
Glad I could be of service!Thanks for spelling that out, I wasn't sure.