Nurmeedurrp thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

If I were into men, I would but I am not, so I would not.
Yes, but what about bears?



He's waiting. For you.

Hey~ Well, I should've posted it earlier, I guess. Still awesome though, right? I agree about Bobby Hurley needing a higher seed. It sucks that he has to go up against JJ Redick in the opening round. He's getting spanked right now with about 7600 to 2900 votes. But the whole Duke bracket is pretty stacked, so yeah... there's a reason they need their own bracket. :XD
You did your best. I follow Bill Simmons on Twitter. He posted a link when the article came out.
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Is that Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince? :XD
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I think so. I googled "my body is ready" and that was one of the first pics I saw.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Always awesome if you come here and only read the last two posts... Better than every standup comedy show. :D
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Bear jokes never get old :lmao
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Always awesome if you come here and only read the last two posts... Better than every standup comedy show. :D
I never bother reading old posts. Context makes this thread near unreadable. Half the posts are one word comments, gibberish, or keyboard mashing anyway.

Bear jokes never get old :lmao
And Gary's not just any bear; he's the Volibear, ursine master of thunder and lighting.

I found a picture of Gary working out.

 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

:-_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

You should all be infracted for mod bashing :'(
Dave's picture did show you off in a manly way though.
All those muscles - you can't fault him. Thorn... well, he was a lost case from the get-go.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

You should all be infracted for mod bashing :'(
You should see some of the Volibear pics I didn't post :amuse

Dave's picture did show you off in a manly way though.
All those muscles - you can't fault him. Thorn... well, he was a lost case from the get-go.
roided out. Them muscles ain't natural.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Who is he with? Ashe? :gwah
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

I'd rather not know.

I find Volibear's crotch thrust disturbing. Is that how you release your magic weather?

Could you change your custom title to "Ursine Master of Thunder and Lightning? At least make that your thread title. Nurmeedurr sounds like the name of a lost city from ancient Mesopotamia. Or maybe that was how they said "come at me bro" in ancient Babylon. Dunno.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

That's not his moniker!

And yeah, I guess his ultimate sort of looks like a crotch thrust...
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Nurmeedurr thread.

Not look like, is. That lightning ain't magic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top