Off to new shores ^^

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Dumbledore gets killed in the 6th book :teehee

you know what.. I think I'm going to avoid this thread..spoiling is a bad habit..
I wont spoil you lisa :pout
It was greg that started spelling things that he shouldnt :nah

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

koons...koons...everywhere


:lmao
Eduan likes making kids :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,059
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Dumbledore gets killed in the 6th book :teehee

That greg - he is always spoiling me on Claymore.
I keep telling him :nomoar
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Dumbledore gets killed in the 6th book :teehee

fuck all yall...


:hmph
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Dumbledore gets killed in the 6th book :teehee

fuck all yall...


:hmph
Fuck you and your lame shingeki anime, there I said it!

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

hey that's my fav character so far...we have a lot in common..
He is actually the character that SiU hates the most, only because he has to always think of an awesome plot when he is around :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,059
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dumbledore gets killed in the 6th book :teehee

get yo freak on! charlie!
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Dumbledore gets killed in the 6th book :teehee

... [sizept=1] Get out of my Thread now!!![/sizept]
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dumbledore gets killed in the 6th book :teehee

LOL..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Dumbledore gets killed in the 6th book :teehee

 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Dumbledore gets killed in the 6th book :teehee

well it looks like its nap time for someone..that always come down a tantrum..
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Dumbledore gets killed in the 6th book :teehee

Ahh I'm so happy that I dont have more tests this week :hee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,059
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Dumbledore gets killed in the 6th book :teehee

He will never go super until Goku - Bish

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Ahh I'm so happy that I dont have more tests this week :hee
Grats - Boss
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

watching me some yuyu from the beginning

:thumbs
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

Thank god this thread exists, I ned a haircut asap. When will you be free boss?

watching me some yuyu from the beginning

:thumbs
Oh I wanna do that too, I never finished it!
 
Top