Off to new shores ^^

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

why am I a dummy

:-_-
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

I really need to explain? ...
you are being alil shit today..........who pissed in your cheerios this morning?...........
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

you are being alil shit today..........who pissed in your cheerios this morning?...........
No one, I'm just happy '-'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

y u b happy

:errr
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

its holiday and I'm lazy ~
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

You can't reap the willing.
If he is honestly willing to give me his soul, then he is truly the masochist he sometimes claims to be! :arf

If you want for some help, then don't forget I'm sometimes available. :derp

I just warned you since its really addictive xD But read it, since we have this perfect MH anime adaption of HxH, all the waiting is pretty bearable ^^

Gary is soulless, thats why he's red. :lmao
MH anime adaptation? o:

are you inlove Miguel........................ with one of the mods? :hurr
Oh ho ho! So the truth comes out. Do tell! :3c
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

MH anime adaptation? o:
Mad House xD

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

If you want for some help, then don't forget I'm sometimes available. :derp
I like your way of thinking, Boss :kukuku
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

BANG


SHOT YOU WITH A LIGHT BULLET........

:kukuku
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

who did u kill to get one? :zomg
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

So did you enjoy the reading? '-'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Hair-cutting thread ~

So did you enjoy the reading? '-'
yeah....I will reread some key points

I want to start posting in the thread nao
 
Top