Off to new shores ^^

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

I dont know what to say :lmao

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

what is it....an algebra problem

:XD
Its a java line code of my thread xD got it? D:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

Its a java line code of my thread xD got it? D:
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

You are welcome

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

You are welcome

I got one of them for Japanese to

nihongo ga sukoshi wakarimas

:lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

Dat title..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

^ Someone took some programing classes :P
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

^ Someone took some programing classes :P
I thought it was hieroglyphics

:arf
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

Dat title..
Lovely isnt it :zomg

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

^ Someone took some programing classes :P
Ugh, and I have more tomorrow D:
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

I remember the time when I tried to learn C at school with the rest of my classmates.

Didn't go well. xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

I thought it was hieroglyphics

:arf
DuuuuDe

:rofl

Lovely isnt it :zomg

Ugh, and I have more tomorrow D:
:cheerbunny - good luck!!
I remember the time when I tried to learn C at school with the rest of my classmates.

Didn't go well. xD
Programing = :bored > :faint

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

@ TheBoss - What courses in programing are you taking right now.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

I remember the time when I tried to learn C at school with the rest of my classmates.

Didn't go well. xD
I'm starting with Python, but I'll start C soon xD Its so cool, but I can see now that this will be a pain to learn completely :sad

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

@ TheBoss - What courses in programing are you taking right now.
I'm mostly still using the Turtle and Random library, to learn the basics of programming and the resources we can use. It may seem simple, but there so many different types of keywords and different libraries to use :faint
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

I'm starting with Python, but I'll start C soon xD Its so cool, but I can see now that this will be a pain to learn completely :sad

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------


I'm mostly still using the Turtle and Random library, to learn the basics of programming and the resources we can use. It may seem simple, but there so many different types of keywords and different libraries to use :faint
I HATE YOU


:umad
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

I HATE YOU


:umad
:paperbag
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

to damn intelligent...madafaka

:hurr
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

to damn intelligent...madafaka

:hurr
hohoho just wait for the tests ... :emocat
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,239
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1

TheBoss, Who's your favorite character in Dragon Ball?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1

TheBoss, Who's your favorite character in Dragon Ball?
Weirdly enough I like pan and kid goku from GT O.o

Other than them, I like Korin too, that weird old cat xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

Programing = :bored > :faint
Yeah, basically. xD But I might wanna learn Java sometime in the future. Or at least replenish my HTML skills (almost none). I want to have more qualifications.

Boss, we were told in school that supposedly Python is easier than C.

And will it be C or C++?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: from turtle import * from random import * i=4 x=randint(1,100) while i>0: forward(x) rt(90) i=i-1




yaoi bish.......

:rofl

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

now this I agree on...classic






:shout
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: <div class="menu"><ul class="sub"><li class="sub"><a href="/">Home<!--[if IE 7]><!--></a><!--<![endif]--><!--[if lte IE 6

Boss, we were told in school that supposedly Python is easier than C.

And will it be C or C++?
Yeah, python is for more complex systems and its a lot heavier than C too.
I'll learn C first, after it who know xD
 
Top