Off to new shores ^^

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
There its, after all this time my thread is here.
I still dont have time to take care of it so dont spam it D:
I watched lots of animes but my favorites are: Elfen lied, Ghost in the Shell, Ergo Proxy, Last Exile, Blood + , Shakugan no shana, YuYu hakusho and lots I cant remember.
Mangas: there is so many... But HxH and Tower of God are by far my favorites.
Games : I like mostly war, rpg and racing games, but I try to play all the types.
Be free to ask something if you want...

Anyone that loves Manhwa as much as me is welcome ^^
Manhwa list:
Ability
Kubura
lessa
Magician
The God of High school
Thebreaker and New waves
Id
Tower of God
Noblesse
Limit
The Legend of Maian
Ares
Priest
TUS
Cavalier of the Abyss
Immortal Regis
Lessa
TAL
Dark Air
Archlord
Witch Hunter
Soul Cartel
City of Dead Sorcerer

I recommend them all xP
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Scav sucks

:oh Who's the boss nao?


You have a list, boss? our tastes must be very close.
 
Last edited:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Scav sucks

You should know who the boss is O:

A list of what, mangas or animes?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Scav sucks

throw in both.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Scav sucks

Every person in the community approves this thread's name, good job!

 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Scav sucks

Every person in the community approves this thread's name, good job!

Took you 3 days to respawn last time, wanna try going against scav again?
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Scav sucks

Every person in the community approves this thread's name, good job!

Took you 3 days to respawn last time, wanna try going against scav again?
Why should he be afraid of scavie? :derp
Jorp is more dangerous than him lol

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

OK favorite Mangas: OP, Soul eater, Hunter x Hunter, Shingeki, Magi, Tog, Id, Kubera, Tripeace, Cradle of monsters, Noblesse, The breaker, Shinobi no kuni, Gantz...
Animes: Elfen Lied, Black Lagoon, SAO, Ergo Proxy, Fate Zero, Full Metal Alchemist, Jormungand, The Last Exile, Shin sekai yori, Accel world, C, Deadman Wonderland, Needless, Blood +, Burst angel, Get backers, Hellsing, Haibane Renmei, InuYasha, Trinity blood,...
This is just the ones I remembered right now though D:
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Scav sucks

Kyaha I love your threads name.:teehee
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Scav sucks

Why should he be afraid of scavie? :derp
Jorp is more dangerous than him lol

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

OK favorite Mangas: OP, Soul eater, Hunter x Hunter, Shingeki, Magi, Tog, Id, Kubera, Tripeace, Cradle of monsters, Noblesse, The breaker, Shinobi no kuni, Gantz...
Animes: Elfen Lied, Black Lagoon, SAO, Ergo Proxy, Fate Zero, Full Metal Alchemist, Jormungand, The Last Exile, Shin sekai yori, Accel world, C, Deadman Wonderland, Needless, Blood +, Burst angel, Get backers, Hellsing, Haibane Renmei, InuYasha, Trinity blood,...
This is just the ones I remembered right now though D:
Who said anything about scav? I was thinking about myself :teehee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Scav sucks

sankyou for all that attention my fan, that's so nice of you


---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Kyaha I love your threads name.:teehee
you like it, right? :hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Scav sucks

OK favorite Mangas: OP, Soul eater, Hunter x Hunter, Shingeki, Magi, Tog, Id, Kubera, Tripeace, Cradle of monsters, Noblesse, The breaker, Shinobi no kuni, Gantz...
Animes: Elfen Lied, Black Lagoon, SAO, Ergo Proxy, Fate Zero, Full Metal Alchemist, Jormungand, The Last Exile, Shin sekai yori, Accel world, C, Deadman Wonderland, Needless, Blood +, Burst angel, Get backers, Hellsing, Haibane Renmei, InuYasha, Trinity blood,...
This is just the ones I remembered right now though D:
No no no, the manga is so much better D:
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Scav sucks

No no no, the manga is so much better D:
I imagine D: But now its too late.
But I still shall read it later :hip

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

sankyou for all that attention my fan, that's so nice of you


---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

you like it, right? :hurr
You dream too much scavie.
You bugged me so much about staring my thread that I found weird that you took that long to post :woo
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

been hella busy this week. not much time to spam
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

been hella busy this week. not much time to spam
I got some free time, 2 days, so I spamming while I can D:
Also watching an anime that I found '-'
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

what anime? i didnt watch or read anything this week. gonna enjoy my week end thought
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

what anime? i didnt watch or read anything this week. gonna enjoy my week end thought
Sankarea :zomg
Its a romance\supernatural one, I normally hate this kind of anime, but this one got me hooked.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

lol remind me that when i finish initial D
 
Top