Off to new shores ^^

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

IDs on my list,just on hold cuz i lost where is stopped so i have to re-read again
Tripeace and Cradle of monster put on the list
yeah Berserk is :zomg
Now that I noticed, why dont you have ToG in your list????????
Please...do yourself a favor.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

Speaking of ID fusion fantasy - I love when I get random PMs about it still. The last one was from a guy asking how to buy it.
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

im reading tog,just didnt find it on that side ..but u see my name :verily
Oh yeah... xD Idk mazino is such a common name :derp
You may like Kubera too, Don't listen to what people say about it, the art may be a little rough, but it get a lot better as the webtoon progresses.
Plus the comedy and the characters are top-nouch xD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

common :XD
if its awesome,i dont care so much about the art,just has to get me hooked
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

common :XD
if its awesome,i dont care so much about the art,just has to get me hooked
You will love Asha :zomg She is such a troll that make me feel sad for kubera xD
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

hey bitch niace threde
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Scav sucks

Too late? Read it now and see that it's so much better :gwah

better read from the start, they fucked up quite a few things -_-;
Well if It helps me to understand things clearly than its already great xD

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

hey bitch niace threde
Where have you been all this time, lawl? I haven't seen you post for some time now.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

classes...especiall when my semester almost over, have to read all kinds of books :gwah
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

classes...especiall when my semester almost over, have to read all kinds of books :gwah
Omg reading! Nooooo...


I like reading, but only things I like ofc.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Scav sucks

Well if It helps me to understand things clearly than its already great xD
They changed a lot so yeah, I think everything will be more clear when you read the manga. I haven't watched the last three or so episodes though because I just couldn't stand it anymore. So I'm not sure how spoiled you actually are. I can guarantee you that the manga is a lot better though.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

Reading - dafaack?

Only the uncool reads - imho

but thats just my untaste - to read that is.

Um anyways - theboss check out this faboulus manhwa.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

Nightwish xD Didn't know you liked that kind of music, charles :grin2
Anyway where is the manhwa?? :shakefist
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

I don't follow Manwha, but will you allow me anyway to post in your thread? :sad
I could follow one of them if you recommend it to me. :whistle
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

@ ZAZ - check out tower of god or noblesse or the breaker / the breaker newwaves

@ Boss - all things are manhwa and manhwa related.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

@maso-kitty so you didn't get the joke? :disappoint
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: The Manhwa appreciation thread

I don't follow Manwha, but will you allow me anyway to post in your thread? :sad
I could follow one of them if you recommend it to me. :whistle
For starters, you should take a look at Tower of God and the breaker as charles said, plus Noblesse too.
If you like those I can recommend some more later xD

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Umm I don't see why you happy :oh
Are you trying to understand what he says? good luck with that ^^

Btw how are you Mat? doing great? :blush
 
Top