Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Adi-chan~ What is your favorite section here at MH? :derp
Reviewer Alliance HQ :hurr

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Awww, and congatulations on passing the 300 mark. :hug I definetely see the results of my influence. Do it like Alpha :hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

It's Her-my-a-nee.
So I say it right then. :D

1000 posts is not far away. Look at me now with 2000 posts. ....Wait, 2200 posts? I didn't realize I've been spamming that much. Sorry. =___=

Adi-chan~ What is your favorite section here at MH? :derp
Thanks and congratulations on your 2222 then! xD I don't think it would be so easy for me to reach 1000, unless I write more, which I intend to do.

Well, can you guess? :derp My favorite is the FF, of course, that's the place I've spent my time here on MH since I joined. xD Now that I'm in the MZ, I like it too, but the FF will always have that special place in my heart... xD I want to join discussions about manga and anime too, but usually I get spoilers, because I'm not up to date. xD

I definetely see the results of my influence. Do it like Alpha :hip
Thanks, Alpha (Reviewer-san)! You are definitely my role model. xD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Thanks and congratulations on your 2222 then! xD I don't think it would be so easy for me to reach 1000, unless I write more, which I intend to do.

Well, can you guess? :derp My favorite is the FF, of course, that's the place I've spent my time here on MH since I joined. xD Now that I'm in the MZ, I like it too, but the FF will always have that special place in my heart... xD I want to join discussions about manga and anime too, but usually I get spoilers, because I'm not up to date. xD
Haha, thank you! That was a nice number. Yet reminds me of how crazy I post around here. Well, you should start posting at manga and anime threads too; that's the other lovely areas of MH. Don't worry about spoilers, just close your eyes a bit when you scroll through old pages and make a post. That's how I usually avoid spoilers. I'd read them again once I catch up to the latest chapters/episodes. XD

FF is a crazy place. I get lost so often. >__<
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah, when I catch up with the latest chapters/episodes of the manga/anime I like, I will be sure to post. ^^

FF sure is a crazy place, but that's what I like about it. :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Paradise

I like your new av set :zomg Is that girl you perhaps? :jk
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Thanks! ^^ And no, it's not me. But it could be me. :p

I should make a set like that one day though. xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Random Paradise

By one day, you mean tomorrow right? :jk you could use the picture that you posted in the member thread :thumbs
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

xD I don't think it's a good picture for a set.

I plan on getting a professional camera one day.
I'll be making fan photos of myself. :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

I didn't know you are that fond of yourself. :p

Making photos like that is awesome, nevertheless. One of my dreams is to make photos of myself in rainy days. I love the image of rain: the sadness, the loneliness, the pain. Yet, it makes me calm to look at rain or be in rain. That's why I wanna get a photo of myself in rainy days. XD
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

I think you're better off learning the theory behind photography first...My parents got some good DSLR, but have no idea HOW to operate it so our photos come out average anyways...:crying What a waste...

And yeah, maybe I should spam in manga discussions more, but looking at my post count, I think I've been distracted from my original goal of providing the community with translations, rather than my spoutloads of bull :XD
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Hmm, that's true. I suck at photography in general. So if I were to take such photos, I'd obviously need help. XD
LOL, Haze~ Baka desu yo, hahaha~ Well, maybe you can say that you're taking a break from translating for a while. You still have exams, right? Tend to that first. :3
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

FF is crazy?! The win thread literally is dead. One thread needs over a week. I remember those times when a new thread was created every 2-3 days :faint
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Hah, exams? :derp

But yeah, that's another annoying thing I should prioritise....:XD

Me and Zelx should set up a blood pact and make it so that whoever breaks the bond of coming onto MH during our study period before our exams has to give over our first-born to the other....

...
...:kukuku
...
...Ok, I was joking. :derp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Random Paradise

Hah, exams? :derp

But yeah, that's another annoying thing I should prioritise....:XD

Me and Zelx should set up a blood pact and make it so that whoever breaks the bond of coming onto MH during our study period before our exams has to give over our first-born to the other....

...
...:kukuku
...
...Ok, I was joking. :derp
Haze, your joking skills are on scav's level :eek
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Random Paradise

Yeah...my jokes go sour sometimes....who cares, randomness is funny too...!

:bored
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I didn't know you are that fond of yourself. :p

Making photos like that is awesome, nevertheless. One of my dreams is to make photos of myself in rainy days. I love the image of rain: the sadness, the loneliness, the pain. Yet, it makes me calm to look at rain or be in rain. That's why I wanna get a photo of myself in rainy days. XD
Phio-chan, that sounds so sad and beautiful, I don't know if I should smile or cry. Rain shots are amazing, but they can be fresh and sad at the same time. That's how rain is to me anyway. :D

I am not really fond of myself. xD I usually don't like my photos, I feel uncomfortable when someone's taking my picture. And then my face is all weird, because I'm nervous. xD But I like photography and would want to travel one day only for the sake of taking pictures. I also want to be more comfortable about my photos and myself and that's why I want to take my own pictures.

I think you're better off learning the theory behind photography first...My parents got some good DSLR, but have no idea HOW to operate it so our photos come out average anyways...:crying What a waste...

And yeah, maybe I should spam in manga discussions more, but looking at my post count, I think I've been distracted from my original goal of providing the community with translations, rather than my spoutloads of bull :XD
I want to take photographs as a hobby, so I don't think I should be learning theory. It's interesting to me, so I may read about it. But I prefer experimentig. It's the best way to learn! And it would be fun.

Let's post in manga discussions together, Haze! ^^

FF is crazy?! The win thread literally is dead. One thread needs over a week. I remember those times when a new thread was created every 2-3 days :faint
Yay, it's like that recently... Let's revive it! :plot

Hah, exams? :derp

But yeah, that's another annoying thing I should prioritise....:XD

Me and Zelx should set up a blood pact and make it so that whoever breaks the bond of coming onto MH during our study period before our exams has to give over our first-born to the other....

...
...:kukuku
...
...Ok, I was joking. :derp
Now that's just... :XD No comment.

Yeah...my jokes go sour sometimes....who cares, randomness is funny too...!

:bored
Randomness FTW! Besides, don't forget which thread you are in. :p
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Random Paradise

Phio-chan, that sounds so sad and beautiful, I don't know if I should smile or cry. Rain shots are amazing, but they can be fresh and sad at the same time. That's how rain is to me anyway. :D

I am not really fond of myself. xD I usually don't like my photos, I feel uncomfortable when someone's taking my picture. And then my face is all weird, because I'm nervous. xD But I like photography and would want to travel one day only for the sake of taking pictures. I also want to be more comfortable about my photos and myself and that's why I want to take my own pictures.
Ahaha, yes, that is exactly why I love rain. It captures the idea of beauty in a sad image. I just love it too much. XD

That's a cool reason, Adi-chan. I don't really like photos of myself as well; I feel like I didn't look good in photos. I don't love photography the way you did, but I think I can understand why you love it. I hope you can make that dream comes true! ^__^

By the way, the quotes in your signature reminds me of a Korean drama titled Dream High. Ever checked it out? :D
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

Thanks, Phio-chan! ^^

Photography is not my dream, it's just an interest of mine. But I will try to make my dream come true. ^^

Those are lyrics from a song, 'Higher' by Creed. And I actually haven't watched many dramas. xD Just two or three Japanese ones.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Random Paradise

Do you like spoilers? If you don't, then I understand, but if oyu don't mind spoilers, then you can discuss the series without being up to date.


Also, WANNA ADD ON FACEBOOK?!!?!?!??! :derp
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Random Paradise

I don't like spoilers.

And my facebook is confidential. xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top