I wasn't able to go to the sea, because I had to wait for uni, so I had to stay here. And I'm still waiting. xD
And what didn't you like about NANA's art? O.O Ai Yazawa is a very good artisti! But I'd be glad if you at least watch Spice and Wolf. Or read it. It's originally a light novel, so... And don't you dare dislike Horo! xD
August Rush is basically about the idea that if you focus on what your heart desires and believe in yourself, you can achieve great things. It's also about the magic of music. And that's probably I like it so much. xD Read the story somewhere if you're interested, because I don't make good reviews.

And The IT Crowd is a British sitcom. It's about two IT-guys and a girl that doesn't know a thing about computers, but is sent by the boss to manage them. It's very funny if you like that kind of humor. Better watch them both before reading my stupid reviews. xD I usually find it hard to explain things. o.o