Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Tell me about it :hee

What is your favorite food?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

It has to with being in a bad, singing, playing the guitar and going all over the world to meet some MH people! :wtf

I bet I sound very childish now. xD But being in a band and meeting my friends from MH are things I really want to do. ^^

Favorite food: pizza, spaghetti and chocolate.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

:wtf

Kawaii! :x3

Though I never wear my hair like that. xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

That's so cute as well! :luv
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Too cute! X.X
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Cutesy overload!!!
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Tell me about it! :faint
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Story time?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Yes, whatever you say. *.*

They're too cute! I need them all! @____@
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

ALL them cute smileys
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

O.O

@.@

I demand that to be my smiley! :yelling

Issokyuut~ :wtf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Every gif is cute, decide upon one waaaah! ~
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Every gif is cute, decide upon one waaaah! ~
I decided on the kitty one. :noworry

Demo ne, ichigo mo kawaii~ :wtf
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

It has to with being in a bad, singing, playing the guitar and going all over the world to meet some MH people! :wtf

I bet I sound very childish now. xD But being in a band and meeting my friends from MH are things I really want to do. ^^

Favorite food: pizza, spaghetti and chocolate.
No, not childish at all. Actually, its a good dream. I wont mind having it, except the band part :grin

Approved :hip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top